The most ancient hunting technique.

SpitfireV

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
That was amazing. Really really amazing.

The knowledge they must have of those lands must be immense. For them to be concentrating on those tracks for what could be 10+ hours then find and kill the animal then find their way back to their mates, led them to the animal and then back to their village is remarkable in itself.

Servimus

Go Noles!
Amazing indeed. That connection between the hunter and the prey is a beautiful thing.

I wonder how he gets the meat back to his camp which is at least an eight hour run away. Didn't look like he had much on him to carry it with.

104TN

Verified Military
Amazing indeed. That connection between the hunter and the prey is a beautiful thing.

I wonder how he gets the meat back to his camp which is at least an eight hour run away. Didn't look like he had much on him to carry it with.

My hunch is quarter and carry. He did have buddies following behind. Sort of like chumming for lions.

pardus

Verified Military
The knowledge they must have of those lands must be immense. For them to be concentrating on those tracks for what could be 10+ hours then find and kill the animal then find their way back to their mates, led them to the animal and then back to their village is remarkable in itself.

That is one of the key points to tracking, knowing your environment.