Thought Exercise: Would You Rather Fight One Horse-Sized Duck Or 100 Duck-Sized Horses?

Which would you rather fight, one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

• horse-sized duck

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • 100 duck-sized horses

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Horse sized duck. But if I could take it and tame it, would make a great way to get around. I'd imagine riding a duck like a dragon. Just needs flamethrowers. And bayonets.

But...If it has to die-
As Army: Bare handed or with a hammer, I'll make it work.

When I was a Marine: Greased up KA-Bar, can't be beat.

Last edited:
It really doesn’t matter which one when the proper amount of HE is applied. However, there’s less likelihood of kickouts if I’m only having to blow up the duck. The last thing I need getting between me and my beer is a fucking pissed off microhorse that’s just had his bell rung.

I'd throw a bunch of old motor oil on that duck - set that fucker on fire - BAM
...then I'd go looking for a horse sized chicken and a horse sized turkey so I could have the biggest most giantist horse sized TurDucken Thanksgiving feast EVER

Horse sized Turducken bitches - bring it

...not to say that buffalo style horse legs dont sound tasty - you COULD have a pretty good tailgate party with 400 buffalo style horse legs - but that just seems like a lot of work just for some buffalo style horse legs

Last edited:
Gonna fight the ponies...had a pet duck as a kid that terrorized the neighborhood kids...mean damn thing. The ponies...hell they were tamed..you know..the ones they walked up the alley for a nickel to ride...fear the duck...besides...horse meat ain't all that bad...

I would take the horse-size duck and start by putting a sword through through one of it's eyes. Since ducks can close one eye and makes half their brain go to sleep, stabbing it in the eye seems like it would take at least 50% of their brain out of the equation.

Then I'd go for it's lungs, preferably by way of the throat because I don't want it to fly.
After that I don't know what I'd do.

One big duck is one big target. 100 little targets are 100 targets.

Close decision but I choose horse sized duck. I don't have all day to duck around with 100 duck sized horses.

Ducks aren't mean like geese and.they taste better. I could eat a big.old duck. I don't know what I'd do with 100 little horse except make some glue.

My only concern is that ducks fly, which means catching it could be a pain. Also need to watch out for the break. Now assuming a standard 12 gauge will kill the horse sized duck every bit as much as it will a regular sized one, the point may be moot.

Fire up the grill!

I chose horse sized duck.

My reasons:
Why would an oversized duck or a 100 dwarfed horses exist and be out to kill / eat you in the first place ?
It can only mean someone is using witchcraft / blood magic to get rid of you, and assuming worst, those animals are most likely very well capable of doing the above.
Imagine a 100 little angry horses gnawing at your ankles. Their existence is unnatural. Meaning they are probably not weaker than if they were original size, ergo they are demonic and possibly even more aggressive and bitey, also you wouldn't be able to outrun them. Maybe climb on top of a roof / tree and just pick them one by one if you can find a weapon. I assume they can't fly .... That's still a 100 unnatural problems you prob wouldn't survive to begin with simply because they'd overrun you.

The duck be just one problem. Yes it could probably snap your head off with a single lunge/bite, but it's big, thicc and would struggle to get through a door frame. While stuck there you could just take a sharp / solid object and keep bashing its head in or working on it's neck till it's decapitated.

Does that make any sense ? ^^

Back