Tiger Goosebark, Signing On.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, judging by the numeric portion of his name he's stationed here.. Better keep out of the showers at the field house if I want to keep my anal innocence. Especially if I'm going to carry around my volleyball and wear my aviators.
:-| The hunt is on.

Ignore the Ranger, he's apparently a homo in love with Tom Cruise...:confused: He's revelling in the fact DADT was repealed and he can allow his love of Top Gun to shine....:eek::sick::ROFLMAO:
Top Gun is NOT ghey. What's gay, is Battle Star Galactica, Bat Man and Robin, X SF (cause apparently he licks weiners;)), Richard Simmons and the ghetto black guy in Heartbreak Ridge.

Top Gun, is a recognized and accomplished documentary of the struggles faced by a young fighter pilot and his wingman in today's Navy. At least they didn't play Gay Chicken.

I'll be visiting Ft. Lewis next Summer for LDAC...a month I am not looking forward to. Welcome to the SS community! :D

What's gay, is Bat Man and Robin

confirmed

Gay-Kiss.jpg

I'll be visiting Ft. Lewis next Summer for LDAC...a month I am not looking forward to. Welcome to the SS community! :D

Fear not! Hell, get that "E" and/or Recondo status! You're going to love the weather! Great time to be up here!

What branch are you willing yourself into?

How do I survive on this forum and not irritate anyone or is it just something that's going to happen because I'm such a "likable" guy?

I suppose not being a dickhead might help. Do you walk into a pub you've never been to before and start cracking jokes and whatnot without seeing what the people are like and if they'd appreciate such jokes from people they don't know?

How do I survive on this forum and not irritate anyone or is it just something that's going to happen because I'm such a "likable" guy?

Everyone gets irritated at someone from time to time. Its inevitable, like Joe stepping on his own dick wearing ice skates...

The key is to develop some SA and find the theme of the board and post within it with respect to your lane. Your humor, as passed over a couple times already by me, isn't that humorous and so people take you at face value.

My advice to you is slow down, read more and post less until you have a feel for the board.

Crip

I suppose not being a dickhead might help. Do you walk into a pub you've never been to before and start cracking jokes and whatnot without seeing what the people are like and if they'd appreciate such jokes from people they don't know?

That's actually exactly what I do.. Sure, I've gotten my ass kicked a couple of times, but most of the time having a pair will get you free drinks and friends for life. Also, if you don't know where the edge is, how are you supposed to get over it?

My advice to you is slow down, read more and post less until you have a feel for the board.

Starting this, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.