Tisas C45 (.45 ACP)

Excellent, thanks much arizonaguide!

If anyone else has any experience with these please let me know.

Hi Gypsy. I have two. The Kanuni S and the Zigana Sport (the compensated one). Both are 9mm. The guns are well finished and I feel they fit very well in my hand. I have shot over 5000 rounds on each of them and I don't recall having an issue with either. Of course, I really give good maintenance to them and even if I only shoot 1 mag (they come with 15 rounds mags) they end up in my bench for a thorough cleaning. I found out that it takes around 300 shots for these guns to break in, after that, you can get predictable groups at 25 yards with both. The Zigana Sport is more accurate and the compensation really eases the recoil. The only problem (I guess this is true for most compensated guns) is that it gets very dirty after you shoot 100+ shots. Both have decockers but a different type than the one in the CZ 75. The decocker actually decocks the gun completely and disconnects the trigger. I like this safety feature as it makes me feel safer. You can easily cock it back either side as it has ambidextrous controls.
What I don't like about these guns is that it is very hard (almost impossible I would say) to get parts online. First, nobody in the US (that I know sells them). There is a fellow in Canada that sells them but he does not have spare parts listed in his online catalog. The maker of these guns (Trabzon in Turkey) offer nice accesories for their guns, but they wrote me some time ago telling me that they don't sell anything online and that they can only sell with an export license from their government. So, unless you are sure that there is a dealer that will find some spares and accesories for these guns, i would recommend you think it well. I like the guns and they are good quality, not cheap replicas and so far, I have not had any issues in getting parts from my local gunshop , but they don't carry any accesories (such as wood grips and adjustable sights) so the options are limited. But if you are crazy for guns like me, I think you should have some Turkish guns in your collection (Sarsilmaz, Yavuz or Tisas). Hope this helps.

I don't know how I missed this General Canas...but thank you VERY much for all of your comments and input. My apologies for not responding sooner.

The fact that parts and accessories were not readily available here disuaded my brother from purchase...for now.

Back