Two U.S. Army Rangers killed in combat

Rest in Peace my brothers, for you your job is done, and as you stand there before the Almighty remind him that RLTW..

No words can bring relief from the pain that your family and your Ranger brothers have today, let it be known that SSG Dahlke and PFC Hario are today in the thoughts of thousands around the world and we are all sadden to know that 2 of America's finest are now with God.
Brothers you have one last mission.. Kick in the Golden Doors, find your brothers, take a seat and watch from above as your brothers down here carry on with your memory in their hearts.

We may never hear the true details of how these two heroes died but rest assured they are sitting in a Patrol Base, are warm, are fed, and are loved by all.

RLTW!

Dahlke was a great guy and what you'd consider to be a role model RANGER. I never got to know him outside of the unit but he could of been 1SG of Aco one day; he was that good. RIP buddy, "one for the airborne ranger in the sky".

And Hario, you were a cherry but could of been so much more, sorry your time ended so quick. "one for the airborne ranger in the sky".

If anyone has Jason's family's address, or email, i'd appreciate a PM. Jason and I we're friends, and trained together back in orlando before i went PJ and he became a Ranger.

you're in my heart Jason.

I just found out last night that SSG Dahlke graduated from the same school that I am currently going to. (University of Central Florida)

Im gonna see what I can do to get a memorial on campus created for him.

I just found out last night that SSG Dahlke graduated from the same school that I am currently going to. (University of Central Florida)

Im gonna see what I can do to get a memorial on campus created for him.

I know this is a short fuze, but putting it out there anyway.

There will be a memorial for Staff Sergeant Jason S. Dahlke, Sergeant Roberto D. Sanchez and Private First Class Eric W. Hario.

The Memorial Ceremony will be held January 14th, 2010 at 3:30 pm at the 1st Ranger Battalion Memorial,
(Behind Building Number 405) 248 Stephen Douglas Street, Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia

RSVP (912)315-5608 or (912)414-5437

Uniform is Class A/Civilian Business Casual

Back