United States & Gun Control discussion.

Whitehouse releases photo of Obama shooting a gun. Pic is on the link. Discuss.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-clings-shotgun-wh-photo-173722404--abc-news-politics.html

A post from a reader on Twitchy puts things very well(I left out the "mom jeans" comments)
Karl H3 hours ago
They say a picture is worth a thousand words and this is certainly the case here. Aside from this being a staged photo, which is obvious, there are so many things this photo tells.
1) We as a nation required photo evidence of the POTUS actually firing a gun. That speaks volumes of the trust Americans have in the POTUS,
2) That the POTUS offered up photo evidence of him firing a gun shows that he knows what little confidence we as a nation have in his ability with even the most basic of concepts such as shooting a gun.
3) It reminds us that even the Press Secretary was incredulous when speaking about the POTUS and his "skeet shooting"
4) And finally even the most liberal readers on this site immediately started looking at the photo for elements of photoshopping because no one can actually picture Obama holding a gun.

From the comments section from the above linked article: "How about a picture of him balancing a checkbook?":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL..that was a good one. Some friends on Facebook are arguing over the way he is holding the gun and so on. One guy just chimed in "For God's sake shut it. He is left handed. He shoots left handed. Everything about the guy is left".:D

The photoshops I've seen of that pic are priceless.
Whoa there! The Whitehouse warned not to photoshop that picture!!:-o
This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

We already knew he could shoot.

Remember >>when he got Bin Laden?<<

Obama-Killing-Machine%5B7%5D.jpg

Little Alex Evans ups the ante on the playground with his....IMAGINARY HAND GRENADE!:thumbsup:
And the school goes full on retard by "dispending" him.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/2nd-grader-suspended-over-imaginary-grenade-224740937.html
Alex's mom commented that she doesn't think the rule is practical. "Honestly I don’t think the rule is very realistic for kids this age,” Mandie Watkins said. "I think that when a child is trying to save the world, I don’t think he should be punished for it."
Alex is just as perplexed as his mom. "I was trying to save people and I just can’t believe I got dispended," he told Fox 31.

There's nothing wrong with China! We've graciously allowed them to float us during our time of turmoil, and we can learn a lot from their nation loving, humanitarian and social philanthropists of the last century! HOW DARE YOU! :D

Back