*UPDATE * ISIS takes credit for St. Cloud, MN mall stabbings - Carry everywhere friends -

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
St Cloud is a tiny little bypass city. A tiny little bypassed city that had become a Mecca for immigrating Muslims to migrate to.

to add - it was an off-duty cop at the mall that stopped him.

St. Cloud Police Chief Blair Anderson says the attacker made references to Allah during the attack and asked at least one person whether they were Muslim

Mall on lockdown after mass stabbing 'leaves eight people wounded'

What the hell is it about Minnesota that attracts em. I just....I don't get it.

St. Cloud Police Chief Blair Anderson says the attacker made references to Allah during the attack and asked at least one person whether they were Muslim

This is why I don't complain about the little old Jehovah's witness ladies anymore.

Glad that atleast no one lost their lives. I hate it when this section of the forum gets busy. It was nice and quiet for a little while there.

And it gets more interesting....

READ: Official ISIS Statement on St. Cloud, Minnesota Crossroads Mall Mass Stabbing

cover-1.jpg

Last edited:
The war with ISIS is here now. We need leadership to take back our Nation, and take the war to ISIS. I just don't see that happening here. What I hear is anti NRA, and taking weapons away from Americans from sea to shining sea. There is just more of the same ahead, and they are taking the lives of American Citizens in smaller bites. This is the same war that brought down the World Trade Center Towers. I hope someone is keeping count so we know when the same number of lives are lost, equals the number lost on 9/ll; fifteen years ago.

My over-the-top "love everyone" sister-in-law is convinced ISIS is making it up as they go along and had nothing to actually do with this event.

Maybe/Maybe not...but it would seem if they were going to "make it up", they would take credit for the larger events in NY as well.

Agreed @Ooh-Rah although I must admit I thought it was an interesting attack once ISIS claimed responsibility. Don't get me wrong. 8 people getting stabbed is awful, but the method of attack seems odd. Could the guy not get access to a gun?

That said, I suppose all you really need is the psychological effect, which for folks in that area I'm sure has certainly been achieved. It certainly reaffirmed the necessity for being vigilant no matter where I am to me.

The attacker who wounded 9 inside the mall was shot and killed by an off-duty officer. The suspect's identity was revealed Sunday by his father.

FBI: St. Cloud stabbings a 'potential act of terrorism'

SCPD has identified the shooter:
Dahir Adan

He was a graduate of one of the local high schools and a junior at St Cloud State University. Also worked as a private security guard.

Off duty officer is from a small local department and also owns Tactical Advantage indoor shooting range.

I would imagine that after if this all pans out, this incident should be pretty good for that officer's business.

The attacker who wounded 9 inside the mall was shot and killed by an off-duty officer. The suspect's identity was revealed Sunday by his father.

FBI: St. Cloud stabbings a 'potential act of terrorism'

SCPD has identified the shooter:
Dahir Adan

He was a graduate of one of the local high schools and a junior at St Cloud State University. Also worked as a private security guard.

Off duty officer is from a small local department and also owns Tactical Advantage indoor shooting range.

I would imagine that after if this all pans out, this incident should be pretty good for that officer's business.

I was wondering about the spike in ISIS knife attacks: Blade Of Jihad: Extremists Embrace The Knife As Tool Of Terror.

Can I tell you how fucking tired I am of seeing someone from CAIR come out after these events claiming that it was an individual acting alone and had NOTHING to do with them or their religion?

Jaylani Hussein, executive director in Minnesota of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said Sunday afternoon that "we are definitely concerned about the potential for backlash in the community, both in the immediate run and the longer term. Hussein went on to call the attack "an isolated incident, and we still don't know the full facts."

Family ID's attacker behind 'potential act of terrorism' in St. Cloud

Fuck. Him.

St. Cloud ISIS Terrorist Identified: DAHIR ADAN - Knifed 9 People - Liked the Koran

dahir-adan-photo.jpg

Can I tell you how fucking tired I am of seeing someone from CAIR come out after these events claiming that it was an individual acting alone and had NOTHING to do with them or their religion?

Jaylani Hussein, executive director in Minnesota of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said Sunday afternoon that "we are definitely concerned about the potential for backlash in the community, both in the immediate run and the longer term. Hussein went on to call the attack "an isolated incident, and we still don't know the full facts."

Family ID's attacker behind 'potential act of terrorism' in St. Cloud

Fuck. Him.

St. Cloud ISIS Terrorist Identified: DAHIR ADAN - Knifed 9 People - Liked the Koran

dahir-adan-photo.jpg

It is what it is. If he believed in teachings that drove him to kill in the name of his God, in the manner of other terror killings. Saying what he said matches others doing the same thing, saying the same thing. He sure as hell wasn't selling Girl Scout Cookies.

The Somali community went out of their way to hold a press conference today denouncing the attack.

What a great move for that community. Who would know better if there is a bad seed in the community. May more communities act as responsibly.

The Somali community went out of their way to hold a press conference today denouncing the attack.

Sorry. I am not impressed. They do this every time - and in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, that is too often. Governor Dayton is almost to the point of literally busing them here, and in 2012 he said:

“Look around you. This is Minnesota,” Dayton said. (while at a rally in St. Cloud, Minnesota)
“Minnesota is not like it was 30, 50 years ago. … This is Minnesota and you have every right to be here. And anybody who cannot accept your right to be here, and here in Minnesota, should find another state.”

This state has become ground zero for recruiting Somali's into terrorists activities; to the point that Brooklyn Center, MN has opened an FBI Field Office. Until the Somali community begins to root out their own, all this bullshit they spew is just that, bullshit to appease the sheep who want to hear them say they are against it.

The real problem is that by bringing the war to inside the CONUS, they take away the best fighting army in the world. The US Army is taken out of the picture, unless I've misunderstood the laws written after the US Civil War. State Houses have National Guard units, but the battle will be taken on by our LEOs. Consider too, what the BLM movement has done to threaten our police forces. What about the anti NRA movements ? What better conditions for ISIS, or any enemy to continue taking bites out of American lives. Unless something happens to rekindle a unified nation, as 9/11 did, I think we are in for some dark times.

Do you recall after 9/11 the USA shout? There were cars seen with magnetic American Flags on their doors. A NYC Policeman would sing "God Bless America" at Yankee Stadium during the seventh inning stretch. Those things are all forgotten now. People show open disrespect to our Nation, with the blessing of the PC Police. The wrong Police are calling the shots right now, and it is time to wake up, before it is too late. I can not agree more with the OP observation to, " Carry everywhere"; I do. If you can't carry, get some training, get your CCW Permit, and carry. For the State of Va, training's waived if you have a DD-214.

My $.02.

Last edited:
Back