*UPDATE * ISIS takes credit for St. Cloud, MN mall stabbings - Carry everywhere friends -

Point of order: it's Falconer not Faulkner. I'm sure it was an autocorrect thing.

Philadelphia P/O Daniel Faulkner was murdered in the line of duty by Wesley Cook on 9DEC81 at 13th and Locust Streets.

Wow. The off-duty officer involved could not have done anything any better. You see in the 4 minute video Falconer shoot the bad guy, and then the bad guy get up and attack again. Falconer actually stumbles and gets back up before terror guy can get on top of him.

- Go wide screen on the video if you can
- When it goes to split screen watch the top left at the start and try to pay attention to the "pop ups"

Police show video of St. Cloud mall attacker's fatal encounter with off-duty officer

Interesting Conceal/Carry question -
Imagine you are carrying your concealed weapon and are walking thru the mall. You see this event happening real time and your only point of view is a man in plain clothes with a gun, shooting at a man in a mall security uniform.
Gave me pause when I saw this, and reenforced my strategy that it is not my role to get into a gun fight, it is my role to get the fuck out safely.

Red flag, I am confused by the statement that the U.S Army has been taken out because of political garbage. Didn't every single non com and operator alike take an oath? And what is the 1 of that oath? Number 2 is to obey all orders of the commander in chief.. however number 1 over rides everything else,,,. . Yes, even Presidential orders. So, here you have domestic threats, blatant domestic threats to the United States Constitution and her citizens. The only question that, in my opinion, should be asked is: Oath Keeper, or Oath Breaker (.) It gets really interesting when you review the fourth Amendment, and roughly say 75% of the populace with records.. but hey, what do I know right? All that gets ignored, but when death or extreme violence occurs it makes the news. One person tries to say something about it and automatically they are assumed a liar, crazy, or seeking attention. What's worse is, nothing is going to be done by law enforcement to prevent it from happening again elsewhere, because they are bound by State laws. This one is down and dirty no doubt. So what exactly is my family(kind of) going to do about it? Let them gut this nation from the inside out, or put a stop to it per their Oath? I

Red flag, I am confused by the statement that the U.S Army has been taken out because of political garbage. Didn't every single non com and operator alike take an oath? And what is the 1 of that oath? Number 2 is to obey all orders of the commander in chief.. however number 1 over rides everything else,,,. . Yes, even Presidential orders. So, here you have domestic threats, blatant domestic threats to the United States Constitution and her citizens. The only question that, in my opinion, should be asked is: Oath Keeper, or Oath Breaker (.) It gets really interesting when you review the fourth Amendment, and roughly say 75% of the populace with records.. but hey, what do I know right? All that gets ignored, but when death or extreme violence occurs it makes the news. One person tries to say something about it and automatically they are assumed a liar, crazy, or seeking attention. What's worse is, nothing is going to be done by law enforcement to prevent it from happening again elsewhere, because they are bound by State laws. This one is down and dirty no doubt. So what exactly is my family(kind of) going to do about it? Let them gut this nation from the inside out, or put a stop to it per their Oath? I

What?

- Update -

A few reminders
- The officer was off duty but carrying. Always carry!
- The bad guy dressed himself in a mall security guard outfit to blend in
- The officer shot him multiple times...the bad guy kept getting up. Always shoot til they are stopped!

This video shows the officer taking him down....knives are dangerous too!

Officer who stopped St. Cloud mall stabbing spree awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery

ST. CLOUD, Minn. — As he gazed out at the room full of dignitaries there to honor him, Jason Falconer looked like he’d rather be anywhere else.

The part-time police officer from Avon, Minn., sat stoically as two U.S. senators, a congressman and a couple of police chiefs sang his praises.

His jaw flexed rhythmically as he slowly chewed a piece of gum, and a red flush crept up his neck and into his cheeks.

Finally, Falconer stood and became the first Minnesota police officer ever to receive the Congressional Badge of Bravery.

“I kinda thought it was all said and done, and then we had this,” Falconer said as the room broke into laughter.

“I’ve been avoiding the media. So, media, this is what you get. It’s over, done. We move on.”

Back