*UPDATE * ISIS takes credit for St. Cloud, MN mall stabbings - Carry everywhere friends -

Can I tell you how fucking tired I am of seeing someone from CAIR come out after these events claiming that it was an individual acting alone and had NOTHING to do with them or their religion?

CAIR...LOL, an organization that supports terrorism is calling for calm?

What a great move for that community. Who would know better if there is a bad seed in the community. May more communities act as responsibly.
Why would they not public denounce it? It'd be just as good for them if they supported him, and it was all part of their MILDEC campaign.

What would be good is if they turned one over before the attack occurred.

I find it hard to give credit to another muslim community who throws around their message of peace after another attack.

Why would they not public denounce it? It'd be just as good for them if they supported him, and it was all part of their MILDEC campaign.

What would be good is if they turned one over before the attack occurred.

I find it hard to give credit to another muslim community who throws around their message of peace after another attack.

I think we are on the same side here. True the community is standing up after fact this time. What I took away from their declaration, was a proactive one that identifies "activists" before he/she acted. To continue coming foreword after the fact, is more akin to a smug slap in the face.

Their typical reaction is to try to redirect sympathy toward themselves and the inevitable "anti-Muslim backlash" that's always suppose to happen and never does.

Meanwhile in Minneapolis, let's see how the do-gooder mayor, who is up for reelection responds:

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 9.48.46 AM.png

I'm trying to find a link, but this morning I listened to the Police Chief during a press conference. He said that he had watched the security tape and was shocked at how quickly the assailant with the knife was able to close the distance between he and the officer with the gun.

I'm trying to find a link, but this morning I listened to the Police Chief during a press conference. He said that he had watched the security tape and was shocked at how quickly the assailant with the knife was able to close the distance between he and the officer with the gun.
Seriously? is the Chief not a career cop?

Seriously? is the Chief not a career cop?

He is. That's why I am trying to find a link - the context of his statement had to do with how dangerous the assailant was and how quickly the officer was forced to make a decision and react.

Meanwhile in Minneapolis, let's see how the do-gooder mayor, who is up for reelection responds:

View attachment 16651

His paean to the Somali community most definitely rings hollow with me. Several years ago, they made a plea to government agencies to help them stop their boys from returning to the motherland and joining Al Shabaab. How, exactly, can the government help without being derided for islamophobia? Very little, it turns out. They're still feeding the meat grinder.

When the US-born sons are going overseas to fight jihad, and the refugee elders are in court on charges of supporting terrorist organizations, the problem is most definitely in the home. Statements such as this are nothing more than political grandstanding. Unless and until enough Muslims come together to enable a great reformation in Islam, the problem will continue.

The South turned on the Klan. California turned on conservatives. Islam can turn on fundamentalists, if they weren't a religion of fatalist cowards.

"In recent years, the Muslim community has faced conflicts with other Minnesota residents, including vandalism to mosques and opposition to at least one new Islamic house of worship, according to the Star Tribune."

And there you have it, the dreaded Anti-Muslim Backlash. A few acts of vandalism and some vocal opposition to the building of a mosque.

THIS is a BACKLASH

Sides-LA-Riots-6_525.jpg

Back