VA fails vet

Mad boomer

Civil Affairs
Verified SOF
SSMP
LEO Mentor
This is my brother, Kenny is 49 years old, he's an US Army veteran and served in combat operations in Iraq. He asked me to speak publicly; that is why I'm sharing his story. He has been going to the VA since August 2016 with little to no help. He has lost 46 pounds and couldn't eat for over a month. When he went to the VA the attending Doctor told him there was nothing wrong, gave him pills and said he was healthy and had acid reflux. He couldn't even swallow or take in fluids and was basically dying slowly. He went to the VA multiple times, in the end completely misdiagnosed. He then went to a private facility emergency room and demanded service. They helped him and discovered stage 4 cancer and he is terminal.

If you would like to donate below is a link to his GOFUNDME site. Thankfully he has a place to stay and a loving family helping out. We are all devastated, but this is the cards dealt. Many folks are now working toward publicizing his case. His daughter Taylor, my niece created this "GOFUNDME" page so they could get a chance to do a couple of things before he passes. Be safe out there, enjoy the day and days you have, LOVE LIFE and stay in the fight!

Thank you all for reading this post and spreading the word.

Click on the link for a donation, thank you in advance.
https://www.gofundme.com/ken-taylor-bucket-list-adventures

16422702_10154347948290829_5748884957112381317_o.jpg 17844372_1485744385.6588.jpg 17844372_1485837049.5808_updates.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all,

Here's my brothers story, in his own words, as reported on "Infowars", he is still with us and fighting hard with his battle against cancer. He has gained a little weight and functioning and still able to eat normal food. The Chemo has taken it's toll on him. I want to personally thank those of you here, that have donated to him and gave to his "Gofund me" page. You folks have been wonderful and we all deeply appreciate it. Be safe, take care and enjoy each day.

Deepest respect to all

Last edited:
As a survivor of the big C(testicular carcinoma stage 3 1991) I was diagnosed late because symptoms were masked by physical fitness. After chemo and surgery I am still here today. You don't have a choice to get cancer but getting help early saves your life. I recently was in a car accident and the VA (Long Beach VAMC)I felt went overboard when I arrived in the ER(walk in). I was examined, xrayed, CT scanned and examed again. I had some rib hemotoma but other than that G2G. Sad to see that other VA facilities are performing in a lax enough manner to not do complete medical work ups in cases like this. Pure laziness on thier part. No excuse.

As a survivor I say to this young man welcome to the club. Cancer survivor club. Exclusive membership. Now kick its ass most rikitik
Never Quit

Hello all, with great pain in my heart...my brother has passed this morning at 0600hrs local San Antonio, Texas. I want to personally thank many of you here who contributed as well as "shadow Spear" directly to his fund and your warm thoughts and wishes. Kenny was amazing, he faced this with strength and dignity, never asking for sympathy or showing anger. His humor was till the end and never stopping. He didn't beg or plead or collapse begging for something that wasn't there. I only hope I can accept my final days with the same class. He will be buried at Fort Sam Houston with honors, in uniform, as he requested of me.

He sits at the long table with a raised glass waiting for me laughing... I will go into the mountains next week and hunt Elk and mourn him there.

Stay healthy, get check ups regularly, look out for your family and brothers. Thank you all very much and God bless

Stay in the fight and stay positive...man I'll miss him so much

My sincerest condolences on the loss of your brother!

You and your family will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers!

I am local, please let me know when the funeral is scheduled.

Dear Sir,

I will post as we know. As of today it appears we are on a two week back log at Fort Sam. I deeply appreciate all of you here and your kindness. He was 49 when they found this and passed away at 50. 7 years younger than me... I never expected to lose my little brother in my life time. But the reaper has no mercy neither does Cancer.

Back