"Veterans" throw away their medals during protests

The reality, the sad, sad reality is that there are plenty of Americans in uniform like this clown. I know of one Ranger/ SF/ Delta type who broadcasts some of the dumbest shit I've ever read/ heard so to have this 13Fuckup step forward for his moment in the sun isn't surprising.

How much do you want to bet that he isn't too ashamed of his military service to reject his GI Bill?

Curiously, two of the biggest "haters" of the military I've ever known (the kind who are always bitching about their time in uniform) are also 3rd ID alumni.
im assuming you are talking about asshot Goff

Indeed I am, dknob. I think there's one or two more out there, but him in particular.

Did the Military conscript them? Did the Military fuck them or did a couple of douchebag Officers/NCOs? Did they get fucked at all or were they simply not suited to the life? Were they forced to do illegal things or did they just not like war and all that comes with it.
Well said. You're only fucked by what you agree/volunteer to do and at what time you do it, and then it's your own fault. It's hard to decently fuck someone in the military without them deserving it. Sure, you could get fucked into a detail, or into losing a Saturday or something like that- but to truly screw someone over is rare. To be screwed over to that extent also means you were an introverted sissy bitch and allowed it to happen. There are plenty of review/challenge processes and IG is there for a reason.

On top of that, painting a giant bullseye on your back by being in peoples faces with your issues is also your own damn fault. I know a lot of liberal types in the SF community, it's not a big deal if you don't make it one. I've seen guys who were no more religiously conservative than myself have epic clashes with other people- it's not needed. If people know you are solid dude who's a member of the team, it doesn't matter how you feel politically or what you believe in.

Free, is this the guy you're talking about? Stan Goff

In December, 1986, Goff was relieved from Delta with the rank of Sergeant First Class, based on an accusation that he denies related to having taken a woman into the Ambassador to El Salvador's residence for sex. He admits, however, that during the time of the alleged encounter, he was walking around the block with a local prostitute to smoke marijuana with her.

That's cool, well at least he wasn't going to do the prostitute AND the illegal drug inside the ambassador's office. :rolleyes:

So what do you do with a guy who gets punted from Delta for whoring around on his wife and smoking dope? You let him keep his clearance, and send him to teach at West Point, of course.

That's hilarious.

When you make mistakes just remember guys like this and realize the fact that as long as you don't actively pursue being fucked up, you'll never be even close to the worst.

I can see why someone could get all down on the Military after serving. I know people that have been fucked pretty good by their branch and I understand their bitterness.
I also think the medals/awards etc... are theirs do with as they please.

That said, I despise these fucking John Kerry wannabe assholes. Lets go through your DD214 and see exactly what you did/experienced. They stand behind their Military service like a shield while slamming it. Fuck you.

Did the Military conscript them? Did the Military fuck them or did a couple of douchebag Officers/NCOs? Did they get fucked at all or were they simply not suited to the life? Were they forced to do illegal things or did they just not like war and all that comes with it.

It's war, bad things happen, sometimes to good people. Here goes a tissue, Harden the fuck up.

Agreed, but if you're going to hate on the military, I say go all in. Refuse your VA benefits, don't use your GI Bill, quit wearing the uniform, etc. Can't have it both ways...

But if he refuses his GI Bill $$, how will he fund his self-sustaining-hippy-dwelling? Maybe from his hard earned mon...oh, wait. :rolleyes:

Has anyone actually vetted these guys? Stevie Wonder may be legit based on his "Wall" behind him in the pic, which makes me question if you're going to toss it all away on principal, and that pissed off, why not get Nate Berkus in there to redo the decor?

steviewonder.jpg

The IVAW. Remember one of their former poster children? Here's a POS that comes to mind....

jesse_fraud_photo.jpg

If the men associated with this news release are in fact bona fide vets, they're entitled to voice their opinions and earned that right.

I also am entitled to voice mine for them being 2 faced regarding what lives were lost, those who's lives are / were forever changed as a result, but still believe in America, their service and the ones that are still Charlie Miked over there.

I wonder if they got Purple Hearts for high blood pressure from Baskin and Robbins & Pizza Hut at BAF too? I smell FOBBITs.

BTW, here's the most recent added to 670-1 for guys like these. I can think of a few requiring the use of a commercial quality Bostich nailer to pin them on with.

awards.jpg

4th BCT, 3rd ID?

Damn, talk about irony. If he is, WTF is up with this unit all of a sudden? It's like they've become the never ending story for all things wrong with the military.

My apologies in advance to those serving honorably within 3rd ID. I'm sure they're rolling their eyes just as much as I am right now. :rolleyes:

Back