Waivers??

seagull

Unverified
Hello all,
Does anyone on here know if there are waivers for a marijuana possession charge? Without going into too much detail, it was my first time smoking (expieremental) and i got cought. And when i went to court the judge said if i took a drug class the case would be dismissed, and i agreed not knowing at the time that in the eyes of the navy that is a guilty plee. I have heard mixed information regarding it and any help would be greatly appreciated.

DasBoot

Ranger
Verified SOF
Hello all,
Does anyone on here know if there are waivers for a marijuana possession charge? Without going into too much detail, it was my first time smoking (expieremental) and i got cought. And when i went to court the judge said if i took a drug class the case would be dismissed, and i agreed not knowing at the time that in the eyes of the navy that is a guilty plee. I have heard mixed information regarding it and any help would be greatly appreciated.

SEALSWCC.com has a great forum and there are a lot of people asking the same sort of questions on there- they have an entire "Waiver" thread. Good luck with everything though- hope you can get the waiver.

http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seals-training-forum.aspx