What about Latin America and the Cartels?

As long as the drugs keep flowing North many Americans just don't give a shit. It's sad really, considering that a few years ago the Mexican populace let itself be disarmed for the greater good. Now they're prey for the cartels and corrupt gov thugs.

If anything, Mexico and the shit the cartels put on twitter serve as a cautionary tale of why a population should be armed.

There is so much going on down there....and no one really covers it.
There was an article I read on this a few years ago. Despite it being on Breitbart, it was quite interesting. The journalists that cover the cartel issues have unbelievably short life spans. Even writing under a nom de guerre, they are still found out and murdered. Hard to have good coverage of the issues when those that cover it might get out two or three articles before they’re found in Guadalajara, stuffed into two or three beer coolers.

There was an article I read on this a few years ago. Despite it being on Breitbart, it was quite interesting. The journalists that cover the cartel issues have unbelievably short life spans. Even writing under a nom de guerre, they are still found out and murdered. Hard to have good coverage of the issues when those that cover it might get out two or three articles before they’re found in Guadalajara, stuffed into two or three beer coolers.

You would think the big news groups (Fox, CNN..etc), hell...even Vice, would cover some of this. But, yeah...Cartels don't play.

ECP checkpoint video

From someone who enjoys a life in an isolated country with no borders it is insane to see shit like that.

Build that wall.
Even if we do and people are trying, we'd still need to purge a slew of officials at the local, state, and federal level who are on the cartels take.

Here's a bit of food for thought though. Most major drug trafficking hubs here in the USA are usually entrenched in large Democrat controlled cities. Guess which American political party is trying to lead a coup on the American Presidency?

Last edited:
Which hubs are those out of interest?
Off the top of my head Denver, Seattle, LA, So Cal, El Paso, Spokane, and Albuquerque. Denver and the I-25 corridor are the new cocaine highway. El Paso is a major access and border crossing point from Juarez. Seattle is a major heroine hub and Spokane serves as a distribution hub for drugs coming into/out of the NW.

There is shit everywhere. It's gotten to the point where chicks on their Tinder profiles are advertising sex for cocaine.O_o

Off the top of my head Denver, Seattle, LA, So Cal, El Paso, Spokane, and Albuquerque. Denver and the I-25 corridor are the new cocaine highway. El Paso is a major access and border crossing point from Juarez. Seattle is a major heroine hub and Spokane serves as a distribution hub for drugs coming into/out of the NW.

There is shit everywhere. It's gotten to the point where chicks on their Tinder profiles are advertising sex for cocaine.O_o

I'd argue that it probably has a lot more to do with those cities being major port areas in geographically strategic areas as opposed to them being mainly controlled by the Dems.

I cant speak for the other cities, but I know guys who work for/with the drug enforcement/anti-gang units in the Denver area; they're pretty well supported by the City/State government to do all they work they do.

I'd argue that it probably has a lot more to do with those cities being major port areas in geographically strategic areas as opposed to them being mainly controlled by the Dems.

I cant speak for the other cities, but I know guys who work for/with the drug enforcement/anti-gang units in the Denver area; they're pretty well supported by the City/State government to do all they work they do.
Agree on those cities being located in strategic areas with access to major transport routes. Not sure on how complicit city and state govs are 'helping' law enforcement though. There is a lot of corruption in CO politics and I saw alot of it come on the back of the DNC.

Add on: Made correction to clarify. I have a lot of disdain for the political class in CO, especially the ones that brought the cancer of cocaine, cartels, and crime in.

Last edited:
You would think the big news groups (Fox, CNN..etc), hell...even Vice, would cover some of this. But, yeah...Cartels don't play.
The big networks are cowards. It’s easy to cover Republicans because they’re a bunch of pussies that wouldn’t pose a life-or-death threat to a cockroach. The cartels don’t play, as you said, and they don’t want their $500 hairdo’s ruined by being stuffed into a beer cooler.

Chicago is a main port for them El Chapo’s Sinaloa Cartel especially used it
Given the shipping hub it is a pretty big trafficked area for all people looking to move weight. In a city like Chicago with all the other businesses, there are amply opportunities for the middle men to clean their money quickly here as well.

Back