What about Latin America and the Cartels?

This is how you get government backed extra-judicial killings on a mass scale, it's also going to lead to infighting amongst the rest of the cartels. Mexico is a tinderbox and those cartel idiots may have just lit the spark leading to civil war. If Obrador doesn't recoup, Mexico is going to fracture and we're going to get sucked into their maelstrom of self-destruction.

Waves of refugees, overburdened US infrastructure, and a big uptick in violence are gonna be the norm here if the cartels go unchecked. We also best believe that 3rd party groups (think China and Soros) are going to fan the flames in Mexico, destabilizing the US and furthering their own goals by proxy. The next zones of conflict are going to be in Asia and our own backyard.

Yo ima just say it- everyone in the Barracks is down to clown. It’ll be like Ghost Recon Wildlands meets Sicario 2 (not the first one because we ain’t bringing some lame ass Emily blunt along). As the kids say (aka my 20 year old assistant gunner)- ESKETIT (@amlove21 i need your here to explain this to the normies)

"If the cartels go unchecked"

The cartels have never really been "checked" by anyone.
...and if that same shit happened on the US border, one of our political parties would protest any action taken by the administration to "check" them.

Let an ODA/MSOT go TDY to ATF or CBP and clean the streets for a year. Or let that be their mission rehearsal exercise prior to a deployment.

Will work for ripits/monsters/bangs.

Curious how proactive/busy the agencies are dealing with them, or if theyre just overworked/task saturated/political red tape.

It's been a minute since I was the medic on the local PD tac team (like, 10 years). Even back then we would execute high-risk warrants with our own los federales on joint task forces, and our fair city is only about 250K. Some of those cartels have been for years.

The Sinaloa Cartel like some of the old cartels in Columbia is a very sophisticated operation. Most of the main cartels in Mexico are, but not on their level. They at one point had reach back all the way to Calderon and Nieto's offices, didn't have the ability to lop off a head, but basically knew every move before it even got to Federales or Mexican Army high command for execution. Calderon and Fox were probably the most effective at curbing the cartels, but that came at immense cost. I don't think Obrador has that sort of mandate and he's a bit of a wuss.

The reality is that everything Trump said about Mexico is true. Now, how do we help them? Well we helped Colombia, but that was a 30 year process.

Your whole barracks should be down to clown 24/7, worldwide. The day Rangers aren't hoping for a mustard stain or don't want to hit a target is a day I don't want to see.

Also, Emily Blunt is hawt.
I’m gonna let you in on a secret- we aren’t as dumb as we seem. Our Bogaloo Meter is based on an algorithm- Ease Of Infil/Chance of stacking corpses x number of friends who will get fucked up. Yes we are always down to party but our level of excitement is correlated to this. So Mexico? Stryker GAFs and MH-60 HAFs with the same assets we have OCONUS? Let’s do it.

I’m gonna let you in on a secret- we aren’t as dumb as we seem. Our Bogaloo Meter is based on an algorithm- Ease Of Infil/Chance of stacking corpses x number of friends who will get fucked up. Yes we are always down to party but our level of excitement is correlated to this. So Mexico? Stryker GAFs and MH-60 HAFs with the same assets we have OCONUS? Let’s do it.

Oh, I'm not implying you and your mates are dumb. I also know you're there for the violence, not a cool beret. Ranger Batt's the living embodiment of a sweaty gamer and I say that with respect.

Oh, I'm not implying you and your mates are dumb. I also know you're there for the violence, not a cool beret. Ranger Batt's the living embodiment of a sweaty gamer and I say that with respect.
Lol I’m messing with you man. We are all ASVAB waivers, even those of us with degrees. Honestly Marines aren’t much different from us. We just wear OAF shirts instead of basic training gear and chew on rocks instead of crayons.

Lol I’m messing with you man. We are all ASVAB waivers, even those of us with degrees. Honestly Marines aren’t much different from us. We just wear OAF shirts instead of basic training gear and chew on rocks instead of crayons.

OAF and not Ranger Up? You're all going to 3rd ID.

Back