What are the alternatives?

For me, I want to turn to eating, because that's what us fattkiddds do when we are under stress. But I know if I eat more, I will poop more, and we are currently having to sign out Bath Tissue from the J4 (wife). I've thought about trying to grow stuff but other then weeds I'm not really good at it. I think it takes skill, something I don't have.

So I'll just drink...that is the one thing I'm good at and the one thing consistently on the shelves at any store I've been too.

:ROFLMAO: O_o :-o 8-)

Started a list of people with chickens. Should score some eggs today.
If you go the chicken route, it's way cheaper to buy feed from a grain lot or feed distributor than at a tractor supply store. Price markup is at least 50% to 70% if you get it anywhere else. Down side is the bags from the lot are 40-50 lbs and up.

Edit: Whoops my bad, thought for a second you and @Steve1839 were going to start chicken hatchlings. :ROFLMAO:

If you go the chicken route, it's way cheaper to buy feed from a grain lot or feed distributor than at a tractor supply store. Price markup is at least 50% to 70% if you get it anywhere else. Down side is the bags from the lot are 40-50 lbs and up.

Edit: Whoops my bad, thought for a second you and @Steve1839 were going to start chicken hatchlings. :ROFLMAO:
I wish it were that simple. I'm still stuck here and he's stuck there. Unca Sugar has us tied to the AOs we work in so we can't even occupy the same state right now.

ETA: Yes, I'm whinging. Only took me four days away from him.

I wish it were that simple. I'm still stuck here and he's stuck there. Unca Sugar has us tied to the AOs we work in so we can't even occupy the same state right now.

ETA: Yes, I'm whinging. Only took me four days away from him.
That sucks, I'm sorry guys. It'll get better.

Back