What army/unit am I?

ok, my turn...
But I want the Unit, not only the country.... It should not be that hard to find.

Attachments

• 250px-Oka_stare_down.jpg
    250px-Oka_stare_down.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 19
Alright, I'll answer it. I don't remember which Battalion Pte. Cloutier was from but he was and may still be part of the Canadian Forces recruit training on standing your ground and controlling your emotions. I can't remember the exact class. I'm pretty sure he was eventually booted out of the Forces for drug related charges.

Pte. Patrick Cloutier, a 'Van Doo' perimeter sentry, and Mohawk Warrior Brad "Freddy Krueger" Larocque, a University of Saskatchewan economics student, face off

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oka_Crisis

buffalo soldiers, 92nd ID, WWII era

Indeed 92nd, but WW1 era. They are 1LT C.L. Abbott, CPT Joseph L. Lowe, 2LT Aaron R. Fisher, and CPT E. White. Lt. Fisher received the Distinguished Service Cross while serving with the 366th Infantry Regiment, 92nd Division, "for extraordinary heroism in action near Lesseux, France, September 3, 1918. Lieutenant Fisher showed exceptional bravery in action when his position was raided by a superior force of the enemy by directing his men and refusing to leave his position, although he was severely wounded. He and his men continued to fight the enemy until the latter were beaten off by counterattack."

Indeed 92nd, but WW1 era. They are 1LT C.L. Abbott, CPT Joseph L. Lowe, 2LT Aaron R. Fisher, and CPT E. White. Lt. Fisher received the Distinguished Service Cross while serving with the 366th Infantry Regiment, 92nd Division, "for extraordinary heroism in action near Lesseux, France, September 3, 1918. Lieutenant Fisher showed exceptional bravery in action when his position was raided by a superior force of the enemy by directing his men and refusing to leave his position, although he was severely wounded. He and his men continued to fight the enemy until the latter were beaten off by counterattack."

Curious - where did you get the pic from? The story sounds fascinating.

Or is that a trade secret? ;)

LL

Back