What army/unit am I?

:) It took a bit of thought, the combo of the helmets and Herr uniforms were the most confusing but ultimatley the give away too.

Damn thats specific!
1st and 3rd Battalions of the Para-Commando Brigade are "para", while 2nd Battalion is "commando". The soldier is wearing the commando qualification on his sleeve (patterned after the Royal Marine commando patch). Hence the specificity. I qualified it with "I believe" because it's possible he might be with one of the other battalions but received the commando qual as well.

1st and 3rd Battalions of the Para-Commando Brigade are "para", while 2nd Battalion is "commando". The soldier is wearing the commando qualification on his sleeve (patterned after the Royal Marine commando patch). Hence the specificity. I qualified it with "I believe" because it's possible he might be with one of the other battalions but received the commando qual as well.

Plus I am pretty sure it is one of the 2 units of Belgium army (some artillery unit was the other one?) that are currently deployed under ISAF...

Back