This is fairly easy...

Attachments

• screen_20060321125901_estonia-20060131.jpg
    screen_20060321125901_estonia-20060131.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 800px-DA-SD-06-03436.jpg
    800px-DA-SD-06-03436.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 12
Iam betting its Eastern europe ?... Thats a though one... I am trying to read the shoulder patch LOL

A Danish nit of mine. "-et" means "the"; it is a definite article marker. So it is "Jaegerkorpset" or "the Jaegerkorps". ;)

Okay. sorry about the mistake, it is pretty hard to mix english and danish... in scandinavia it just goes by the name Jaegerkorpset. I should`ve get it right, as I spend sometime in Denmark...

This is funny... of course... should know/recognice the patch.. it is the K-Commando of Estonia !!!!

Based on the "only specialized unit" clue, I was going to guess Icelandic SWAT, since without an army Iceland's only such unit would be in police. But I've seen Icelandic SWAT and they have a different patch.

correcto lol

Funny because those last 2 pics that I put... also Estonians. Finnish have pretty good relationship with Estonians in military perspective.. they even send some guys to our officer training... in my time there were something like 2 per company...

This one has a degree of difficulty. The nationality is easy. The question is whether you can guess the specific unit. Actually, not "guess" but deduce based on the clues in the photo. Think like a 1944 military intelligence officer.

Attachments

• Wer sind wir.jpg
    Wer sind wir.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 23
Fallschirmjäger based on the helmet and decal on the helmet, though the collars appear to be Herr insignia.
Eastern front....

Brandenburgers?

Back