Wheres the Sniper?????

Cabbage Head

SSSO I, II, III, IV & V
Verified SWAT
Had training today. Finally took out my camera. Entry guys didnt know where I was untill I fired the shot (sniper initiated assault). They were around 15yrds away.

Attachments

• picture011il9.jpg
    picture011il9.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 239

Crusader74

Verified Military
Verified Military
Had training today. Finally took out my camera. Entry guys didnt know where I was untill I fired the shot (sniper initiated assault). They were around 15yrds away.

40 mils left of tree/bush.

Attachments

• picture011il9.jpg
    picture011il9.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 137
R

rangerpsych

I agree with probable sniper location being the same as Irish picked out. It's the first place I thought one might be after looking at the picture.

pardus

Verified Military
It's VERY difficult to tell with a photo, thats why all these cam companys take pics to show how effective theirs is.

I could pick 3 or 4 spots a sniper could be in there.

pardus

Verified Military
Using the circle as a reference, look to the top at about 12:03 there is a sunlit bunch of leaves, there appears to be a partially cammed face to the immediate right of that with a diaginal green cam paint pattern at about 12:05

Chopstick

Verified Estrogen Brigade
This is like looking at clouds..Ive been staring at this pic so long that Im seeing other things..Like for instance I swear I can see what looks like Saddam Hussein to the left of the big tree!:doh:

104TN

Verified Military
QB, that's where I originally thought he was but was apparently a no-go.