Wheres the Sniper?????

bah, I see, would have hit you with a grenade over there.. but in a react to contact, I don't think I would have seen ya. GJ.

First pic was taken as I had just turned the rifle to look in one of the windows. Only thing I had poking forward was the muzzle. Entry guys were about 15yrds away in the direction where the first pic was taken.

I will bring the camera to more training days and keep doing this. I will try to have more pics taken from different vantage points to make it easier. DH

First pic was taken as I had just turned the rifle to look in one of the windows. Only thing I had poking forward was the muzzle. Entry guys were about 15yrds away in the direction where the first pic was taken.

I will bring the camera to more training days and keep doing this. I will try to have more pics taken from different vantage points to make it easier. DH

If your using imageshack ,could you remember to tick the small box to remove the black image size on the bottom..can't open it up other wise:(

Ok, sending up a flare. Any suggestions. Can I send this to someone to fix my fuck up. Cant work this but, can send in accurate fire when needed...

go to the last link on the page(direct link to image) Cut and paste it into the yellow box tag
insertimageox2.gif
next to the quote tag.

make sure you delete the http; in the box before you put in the link to the picture.

My reaction drills would have killed you after you had fired, not because I could see you but because you were in an obvious area of concealment.

Lesson of the day is, don't hide in the obvious places.

Back