Which SBT is more land warfare focused?

Athlete_512

Unverified
Hey guys, I’m a current candidate in the NSW pipeline for SB. I recently heard that there’s a specific team in the community that focuses more on Land Warfare and Human Athletic Performance at the moment and that caught my attention but I haven’t been able to dig up much info on it, can anyone shed some light on that?

The team they are probably speaking of requires an additional selection after graduation from the SWCC pipeline. I am not able to name it and your instructors won’t talk about it until you are in Crewmen Qualification Training.

Other than that, SBT-12, SBT-20 and SBT-22 all have about the same land warfare training as far as I have been made aware. You get to shoot more at 22 though because of the nature of the River environment the team operates in.

If your dream is to do a shit load of land warfare, you are probably going to be bummed out. We do some, but we are primarily being used in a maritime state.

NSW isn’t getting much direct action these days period whether you are SEAL or SWCC because there isn’t a need for it at this time.

Last edited:
I’ll continue through the pipeline, we’re getting sent to Coronado soon so I’m really excited for that. I love what SWCC does in general and tend to look into that team you mentioned after I finish the selection process. I appreciate the response it was helpful!
You can back out of DEP if you are over 90 days before your ship out date with no problem if you change your mind.

Back