WoW Thread

When I started playing WoW a little under a month ago, I thought it would be fun to dip my toes into it and see if it could tickle that same part of my brain that EQ did over a decade ago. My GF was also interested in playing so that helped out a bit. However, I didn't really think that either of us would stick with it for any length of time.

Yesterday I hit 110 and dropped money on BfA and pre-ordered Shadowlands. Guess that means I'm officially a super nerd again! I'll stop by CIF later. to pick up an extra 100lbs in fat and acne

How goes the effort?

It's near end of the expansion leading up to shadowlands, so most of the content is getting a bit easy. Been doing a lot of the final raid on heroic and pushing mythic dungeons comfortably in the +12 range. Just trying to get to a 470 ilvl on my mage and demon hunter. Hovering around 468 on both of them. PVP content has been alright too, but no arena stuff for me.

Been slow going. Hovering around 430 and not really sure what to do. It’s been difficult to get LFR raids done, and any dungeons above M0 don’t really want us

Should be doing WQs to help pad the numbers. From the emissaries and weekly nzoth assaults you can get 445 gear. The normal raid will get you at least 445. Check out raidbots with simulationcraft to see which bosses get you which gear you need.

Back