You have to see the movie called "Room"

benroliver

Justa68W
Verified Military
So I was going through my war movie collection the other night and after I watched a few I decided to pick up something different. After lookin at some reviews I picked up "Room". The first hour of "Room" is more intense than anything I have seen in a long long time. It is freaking unbelievable.

Room

I watched it with my wife, it was pretty good on the first half, got real slow on the second half. Definitely a chick flic, and if you have kids, you won't want to let them out of your sight for a while.

I watched it with my wife, it was pretty good on the first half, got real slow on the second half. Definitely a chick flic, and if you have kids, you won't want to let them out of your sight for a while.

Dude, I have six kids. Believe me, I am pretty happy when at least some of them are out of my sight. :-)

But I do take your meaning.

The way it is filmed is fantastic. I feel bad for the second half of the movie because it had to come after the brilliant opening. I don't have kids but it hit pretty hard given my childhood and taking care of my little brother with disabilities.

Back