Zero a Rifle at 100 yds but for 300 - 600 and beyond

My Springfield Super Match is way serious accurate. At least out to 200 yds. I mean I am shooting clovers all day long. Matter of fact I put target stickers all over the paper because if I shoot more than a 3 - 5 shot volley I can't tell any longer which one was my last shot.

I know, I know 200 YDS ain't shit. But it is all I have close to home.

I agree that a bolt gun is always more accurate. Just the mechanics of the weapon would dictate it with a quality bolt!

But my M1a is a tac driver for sure.

The only weapon I own that is more accurate is my .22-250 which is pretty darn wicked too! But then it is a bolt! Probably the 7mm too but I have not even scoped that yet. So I am lacking rounds down range with that particular weapon.

All of them can shoot better than I can. Especially when wind, elevation and environmental conditions requires expert know how.

Worth every penny and worth every second of time spent:

:cool::cool::cool:

http://www.badlandstactical.net/schedule.htm

Dusty,

Would you suggest the Basic Sniper Course or the Semi-Auto Sniper Course?

I would hate to show up with my M1a at the basic course and get laughed out of there!!!

But I am not sure if the SASS course is for newbies or not.

Might have to wait until next years courses based upon schedule. A lot of them are already done for the year.

I will ping them and ask about which course they recommend and schedule. I really want to learn how to shoot 700 - 800 yds!

Back