0211 mid enlistment

Darkmik

Unverified
Hey there gents.

Does Anyone know if you HAVE to re enlist to lat move to CI/HUMINT or is it possible to do a mid enlistment lat move into it? Of course given that you fulfill all the other requirements. I was under the impression you can go for selection mid enlistment and just extend once you et a school slot.

I talked to my career planner who said you do but the actual requirements don't specify.

Apologies if this has been answered...

Following graduation from the course, you're required to have 36 months remaining on contract. Unless you signed a 6-year contract and managed to not only convince your MOS monitor to let you go, but also the board to accept you, it's not gonna happen.

I am actually almost finished with the screening process for 0211. Of course, my EAS is Aug 2016 so I will be lat moving and re-enlisting. All I have left is the board and boy am I sweating it. Father-in-law was 0211 and he just thinks it is funny that Im so stressed about it.

I am actually almost finished with the screening process for 0211. Of course, my EAS is Aug 2016 so I will be lat moving and re-enlisting. All I have left is the board and boy am I sweating it. Father-in-law was 0211 and he just thinks it is funny that Im so stressed about it.

See my post in your introduction... you made the same remarks, and I dropped a little advice. Drive on.

Back