2018 Winter Olympics Thread

:-o

FAKE NEWS???

The Internet is saying Canada lost to Germany in men’s hockey.

LOL - obviously that could have never happened, Canada has too much pride to lose a hockey game to the land of strudel cakes.

I’ll keep “refreshing”, like I’m sure @RackMaster is doing now, and wait for the correction. Which I’m certain will be arriving directly.

:ROFLMAO:

I'd eat some fries out of her beaver. Or, wait, what was the deal with the beaver fries? Is that not what that is?

Frites de castor...literally, Fries of the Beaver.

Right now I'm watching Eve Muirhead and the British 🇬🇧women's curling team take on a Sweden....Eve Muirhead could curl my stones any day.

Holy moly, eh!...Canadians need to be on high alert. After both hockey teams and the curling lose, a revolt must be imminent.

Ivanka Trump arrived in Pyongyang and she would get it with the quickness. What a well put together woman.

The US won the mens curling... What a sport!

Oh my!:-o

Germany issues ‘travel advisory’ after beating Canada in 2018 Winter Olympics hockey

Shortly after Canada’s loss, the German Foreign Office, based in Berlin, tweeted a “travel warning” for Germans in Canada, urging them to “hug” a Canadian. “Travel advisory: Germans in Canada should exercise a high degree of empathy. Be nice, don’t gloat, give hugs, buy rounds of hot chocolate. Just imagine how you would feel if Canada beat us in soccer,” reads the tweet.

Back