3 arrested bringing multiple weapons into NYC

Ex3

Bionic SSSO1 plank owner
I'm glad the Port Authority Police were on the ball.

Three people were arrested with multiple loaded guns, knives and ballistic vests at the Holland Tunnel Tuesday when police stopped them for driving with a cracked windshield, authorities tell NBC 4 New York.

The three individuals, two men in their 50s and a woman in her 20s who may be from Pennsylvania, were stopped on the New Jersey side of the tunnel around 8 a.m., authorities said. A search of their vehicle revealed the weapons cache.

The guns seized included long-range weapons as well as handguns. A camouflage helmet with what appeared to be night goggles was also recovered.

Two senior law enforcement officials say the three suspects are so-called "gun enthusiasts" and have no nexus to terror. There is no known threat.

Drugs were in the vehicle along with the guns, according to one law enforcement official. One of the suspects allegedly told authorities the trio was en route to Queens to try to save a friend who is on heroin and being held against her will. Police are looking for the possible woman in Queens.

The investigation is ongoing.​

3 Nabbed With Loaded Guns, Knives, Ammo on Way to NYC

Hmmm.....you don't drive this, marked Higher Ground Tactical, in freeking NEW YORK and think you are not going to draw attention. Something stinks...:hmm:

To Add: I need one of these cooler carriers on the front! :thumbsup:

358624F100000578-3652777-image-a-40_1466532707087.jpg

I love that they were there to save someone from heroin....and carried an ammo can marked "shoot your local heroin dealer."

I'd bury them under the jail just for being stupid and with ultra-poor SA.

Hmmm.....you don't drive this, marked Higher Ground Tactical, in freeking NEW YORK and think you are not going to draw attention. Something stinks...:hmm:

To Add: I need one of these cooler carriers on the front! :thumbsup:

358624F100000578-3652777-image-a-40_1466532707087.jpg
So... about that cracked windshield?

In New York transportation of firearms and ammunition in an unsafe vehicle, i.e. a vehicle with a cracked windshield, is a felony...just like drinking Big Gulps or smoking.

Back