31 Special Operations Forces troops killed in Afghanistan

Noooooo... damn! no!... what tragedy!...here we are all with families of warriors fallen... blues skies and rest in peace...

images

MSNBC is reporting that at least 20 of the SEALs were from the DEVGRU.

Sad day.

Them fucking taliban cunts will praise allah and call this revenge for bin what;s his name....

RIP Warriors. Sad Day for the US Military.

Prayers out to the family and friends of the deceased.

Here's to hoping that those responsible have to pay 1,000x over for this....

Quote: "It was Karma that killed those SEALs today due to them killing Bin Laden." ~Snotty masculine woman today in Trader Joe's overheard by my wife.

This foul bitch is unworthy of the protection from which she has obviously benefited too greatly. She's been so well-protected and overly-sheltered, she's apparently living in a complete fantasy land with magic wands, fairy dust and gnomes. I'm personally ashamed of this skank and fully wish her "besties" over at Al Qaeda behead one of her lovers next. That is all.

All patriotic Americans return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Quote: "It was Karma that killed those SEALs today due to them killing Bin Laden." ~Snotty masculine woman today in Trader Joe's overheard by my wife.

Families are torn apart and the news can only talk about "this is revenge"...

Rest in peace men... the tragedy is overwhelming. How do we wrap our heads around so many lost? Most of you know I am a Navy mother. While I did not get a knock on the door, many did. My heart bleeds for their loss, their son never coming home. I can't imagine how their Team mates feel... so many, so quick.

The tragedy goes beyond a soundbite or a TJ comment. Men. Died. For. Us.

This foul bitch is unworthy of the protection from which she has obviously benefited too greatly. She's been so well-protected and overly-sheltered, she's apparently living in a complete fantasy land with magic wands, fairy dust and gnomes. I'm personally ashamed of this skank and fully wish her "besties" over at Al Qaeda behead one of her lovers next. That is all.

:mad: As a woman, I normally don't use the "c" word...but this bitch has joined Hanoi Jane in the cunt club.

ETA: Sawman: I can't imagine the grief and rage both you and your wife feel right now. God bless you both and thank you for your service.

Rest in peace men... the tragedy is overwhelming. How do we wrap our heads around so many lost? Most of you know I am a Navy mother. While I did not get a knock on the door, many did. My heart bleeds for their loss, their son never coming home. I can't imagine how their Team mates feel... so many, so quick.

The tragedy goes beyond a soundbite or a TJ comment. Men. Died. For. Us.
When I heard the news this morning, my first thought was about you. I'm so glad that your son is safe and sound.

These men are heroes. They're gone now and can feel no pain. But it breaks my heart to know that all their families woke up this morning and had their worlds shattered. Nothing will ever be the same for them.

When I heard the news this morning, my first thought was about you. I'm so glad that your son is safe and sound.

These men are heroes. They're gone now and can feel no pain. But it breaks my heart to know that all their families woke up this morning and had their worlds shattered. Nothing will ever be the same for them.

Thanks for the thoughts D. On days like today I think our first instinct is to hold our children tight, knowing other parents never will again have that luxury.

Worlds shattered. You said it well. You know that is true.

I don't know how they will go on, but they will, with love and prayers and support. I went to the store a bit ago, life continues, but every fiber of my being was screaming... don't you know? Men died today, for us. And one command now has a huge void, more than people... a void of experience, camaraderie, brothers. My heart is heavy for them as well as their families and friends.

Still awaiting word on the identities. There's a good chance I knew at least one of the crewmembers. If anyone knows what battalion the helicopter belonged to, please send me a PM.

NSDQ!

Oh Sawman, I am so sorry your wife had to go through that. And Laxmom, I am relieved you did not get that visit. I was lucky enough to have spent the day at Nellis AFB. You can bet there were no families there that did not realize what sacrifice had been made.

I imagined being nearby the woman that SAWMANs wife overheard. Then I imagined beating her to death in front of everybody.

I dont know how you people have the self control that you do.. my full respect..

SAWMAN.... my condolences to your teammates. I know one team member pretty well.. i hope he is safe and sound.

Back