31 Special Operations Forces troops killed in Afghanistan

I am also very concerned for the Chinook crew. If anyone knows where they came from (FTCKY or Hunter) please let me know.

And for the SEALs and their team mates and families, my deepest condolences. This is a sad day for all those involved.

Blue Skies Frogmen. Rest Easy

What a tragedy...my heart is truly saddened by this...kinda makes our everyday BS problems seem really insignificant....

Blue Skies and Soft Winds....May God take these warriors under his wings and guide them home! And may He bless their families and teammates.

"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"

Some families are releasing the names of their sons, grandsons, friends and husbands who were killed... may God hold them tight during this trying time.

Ive been out of the loop for the last several days and just heard of this a short while ago. Sincere condolences out to family, friends and comrades on such a tragic loss. RIP.

Last word was they were there to assist Rangers, no word other than there was no Ranger losses. Grandmother of one of the Seals talked about his faith and their confort is to know he is with God. Very heartbreaking.

Fuck my life. This is horrific. God Bless those men. This breaks my heart. Valhalla gains more warriors.

MSN is now reporting that they were enroute to pick up the downed helo from the OBL mission.

Sawman it sickens me to hear of folks like the ^((%$ you and your lady were subject to. She only has the right to speak so openly . . well we all know why. It's preaching to the choir here. Live your life like someone died to give it to you cause SOMEONE DID. Someone wearing the uniform of these United States. Rest well in the Halls of Valhalla, Gentlemen.

Back