Not Work Safe .

Just so I am following:
-R2D2 was actually a midget in a motorized trash can.
-Battle Droids are computer generated images.
-C3PO is a mime artist wearing a suit made out of the same shit a bowling trophy is made of...
...and that same walking bowling trophy with a funny accent gets more respect than most of the first 46 US Presidents.

I.FUCKING.LOVE.IT.

t#@nK$ di5NeY

#droidlivesmatter
#respectthreepieo
#boxstilllovestheopriginalstarwarsmoviesmostofall

They are launching trucks because they can still track them on radar when they land...
...plus, if you shoot a truck at an Iranian boat, it will still fuck that boat up pretty good - and its a lot cheaper than using a 500,000 dollar missile.
I'm sure the steam engine on the catapult works WAY more efficiently slinging a 2300 pound Dodge Aries K Car than it does trying to launch a 52,000 pound F-18.

Just imagine - you're an Iranian Sailor and you run up against an aircraft carrier.
It's out of next-gen fighters because the pilots all got ejected by an angry sentient computer guidance system.
Just when you get all bowed up thinking you're going to board and seize this floating airport, they start shooting junked out vehicles at you like some kind of modern day Monty Python skit.

Fetchez La Vache Mother Fuckers...
...Fetchez La Vache!!!

#loststealthfighter
#fightertrucks
#truckgun

Last edited:
I was on a call the other day with a fellow former Marine turned puke Squid. He was a 47 pilot while in the Marines and following Desert Storm was told he was no longer needed, so he resigned his commission and became a Warrant Officer in the Navy until he retired a couple of years ago.

Anyway, he yelled across the hallway that he was “up” after experiencing some connectivity issues so I said “he see’s me I’m down” thinking he would understand but I could see the deer in the headlights look in Teams. After the meeting I walked into his office and took his Marine Corps shadow box and told him he no longer rates.

Pretty sure he goggled it afterwards and felt like an idiot. I still have it in my office and he hasn’t tried to retrieve it yet. We both know he has to earn it and we’ve scheduled a certain upcoming holiday on the calendar for him to do so.

I was on a call the other day with a fellow former Marine turned puke Squid. He was a 47 pilot while in the Marines and following Desert Storm was told he was no longer needed, so he resigned his commission and became a Warrant Officer in the Navy until he retired a couple of years ago.

Anyway, he yelled across the hallway that he was “up” after experiencing some connectivity issues so I said “he see’s me I’m down” thinking he would understand but I could see the deer in the headlights look in Teams. After the meeting I walked into his office and took his Marine Corps shadow box and told him he no longer rates.

Pretty sure he goggled it afterwards and felt like an idiot. I still have it in my office and he hasn’t tried to retrieve it yet. We both know he has to earn it and we’ve scheduled a certain upcoming holiday on the calendar for him to do so.

My first introduction was at field medical school at Camp Pendleton, and doing that drill over a hundred yards at the instructor's whimsy was one of the two worst punishments lol.

I remember a little while back, before my cancer diagnosis but not too much so maybe two and a half years, I was at a small conference and I was going to speak. I was getting out of my seat to make my way to the stage when the moderator asked me where I was, I replied "I'm here, I'm up", then it heard from across the auditorium "He sees me, I'm down!" A handful of us laughed, because we understood.

Back