Not Work Safe .

Bernie's right, he needs to act like a US Senator, we deserve better than to have that sort of fighting in Congress.

That sort of fighting in a Walmart parking lot however...my money's on the Senator, not that bully tub of shit from the Teamsters or whatever mob outfit he simps for.

Bernie's right, he needs to act like a US Senator, we deserve better than to have that sort of fighting in Congress.

That sort of fighting in a Walmart parking lot however...my money's on the Senator, not that bully tub of shit from the Teamsters or whatever mob outfit he simps for.
I want a senator in the streets BUT A FREAK IN THE BED!!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I don’t know. I think it'd be entertaining as hell to watch a Senator choke the shit out of O'Brien. That's the kind of fire and dedication I want in a Senator. Frankly, Congress could use some balls. So, I'm all for it...or bring back duels.

Back