Not Work Safe .

@Muppet , true story time. When I was in college I lived in a suite, four two-person rooms and a common bathroom. One of the guys who lived in our suite had a deaf girlfriend, and the noises she made when they would have sex were HI-lareous. The rest of us would just die every time. My roommate recorded it and we would play that all the time.

@Muppet , true story time. When I was in college I lived in a suite, four two-person rooms and a common bathroom. One of the guys who lived in our suite had a deaf girlfriend, and the noises she made when they would have sex were HI-lareous. The rest of us would just die every time. My roommate recorded it and we would play that all the time.

One day I made a comment about Marlee Matlin having sex, including my take on how it sounded. Those present at the time still bring it up some 25-ish years later.

To be fair, I'd happily cause those sounds if given the chance.

I think the point here in my hangover morning is: I'm an asshole and I need water.

Yeah, my boys follow this guy, only because of his name.
That’s fantastic!

I’ll save you guys some googling, every article I’ve found says it’s pronounced “exactly the way it’s spelled“. I finally found an interview where somebody was talking to his dad and pronounce his name with a hard K. (Kah-nigga)

That’s fantastic!

I’ll save you guys some googling, every article I’ve found says it’s pronounced “exactly the way it’s spelled“. I finally found an interview where somebody was talking to his dad and pronounce his name with a hard K. (Kah-nigga)
Sounds like he’s been watching a healthy dose of Month Python.

Back