Not Work Safe .

IMG_6657.jpg

Where else to put this fuckery than the ‘dot’ thread…

P-Diddy yesterday: “Mr. Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations”

P-Diddy today: Oh shit? There’s a video? "I take full responsibility for my actions in that video. I'm disgusted. I was disgusted then when I did it. I'm disgusted now,"

Sean 'Diddy' Combs reacts to viral video of him allegedly beating Cassie: 'I'm disgusted' — Fox News

ACCUSER: Diddy did it.

DIDDY'S PUBLICIST: Diddy didnt do it

ACCUSER: Diddy did do it.

DIDDY'S PUBLICIST: DIDDY.DIDNT.DO.IT.

FOX NEWS: We have found video that appears to show music mogul, Sean "P-Diddy" Combs allegedly attacking his girlfriend...

ACCUSER: I TOLD you mother fuckers - Diddy did it.

DIDDY'S PUBLICIST: These are offensive and outrageous allegations. DIDDY.DIDNT.DO.IT.

GLOBAL MEDIA: Video has been released that shows music mogul Sean "P-Diddy" Combs giving shawty a beat down near the elevator.

PEOPLE: well... looks like Diddy did it

ACCUSER: Diddy did it.

DIDDY'S PUBLICIST: Diddy didnt do it

ACCUSER: Diddy did do it.

DIDDY'S PUBLICIST: DIDDY.DIDNT.DO.IT.

FOX NEWS: We have found video that appears to show music mogul, Sean "P-Diddy" Combs allegedly attacking his girlfriend...

ACCUSER: I TOLD you mother fuckers - Diddy did it.

DIDDY'S PUBLICIST: These are offensive and outrageous allegations. DIDDY.DIDNT.DO.IT.

GLOBAL MEDIA: Video has been released that shows music mogul Sean "P-Diddy" Combs giving shawty a beat down near the elevator.

PEOPLE: well... looks like Diddy did it

"Deny, make counter accusations, obfuscate."

Just left West Point grad/ commisioning ceremonies. The only advice I offered to my son and his buddies/ classmates...

View attachment 44796
This reminds me of when I was in the TACP pipeline on Hurlburt Field, roughly mid 2013. We were doing a log run at 0500, getting yelled at because a couple students had snuck out the weekend prior so we were paying the price. Anyways we stop in a mostly empty parking lot because one of the cadre recognized a chief he knew so they start chatting it up. So we get dropped and we’re doing log presses, passing the log back and forth during sit ups, all the while singing Jodie’s. After probably 10 minutes this first Lt comes out of a nearby building, walks up to all 40 or so of us and starts going full male Karen about how it’s too early to be this loud and we need to leave. The Chief tells him to go back inside as we will be done soon.

The Lt looks at him and says “where’s my salute, chief?”

Chief squares up to the Lt and says “Why don’t you climb these stripes and get it.”

Lt leaves in a hurry mumbling about curtesies. Never in my career have I been so hyped about being enlisted before, and the pt didn’t seem so miserable that day.

Back