Not Work Safe .

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

It's a Reddit link, but the video is legit.

I didn't know if this should go into the Florida thread, defund the police, or here...

Mad props to the K-9 who was hopefully retired after this day. Attacking your handler is metal AF.
One of the guys who went to our church when I was at Fort Bragg was a dog handler for Delta. Apparently it wasn't uncommon for dogs to bite their handlers, and for the handlers to have to... reassert dominance. Didn't happen with frequency, but more than once.

When I was in the 160th the crew chiefs talked to me once about the dogs, and how they always had to be muzzled on the aircraft because they would bite the shit out of anyone when they were amped up, they DGAF.

One of the guys who went to our church when I was at Fort Bragg was a dog handler for Delta. Apparently it wasn't uncommon for dogs to bite their handlers, and for the handlers to have to... reassert dominance. Didn't happen with frequency, but more than once.

When I was in the 160th the crew chiefs talked to me once about the dogs, and how they always had to be muzzled on the aircraft because they would bite the shit out of anyone when they were amped up, they DGAF.
This is true, it's also one of the reasons you see more bark and hold dogs, instead of bite and hold trained (in LEO). Bark and hold trained dogs still bite the shit out of bad guys....but the subject is either moving or running when they bite, the bite is not the first trained reaction on initial contact with a bad guy staying still.

It's also based on the trainer/handler....most LEO K9 teams work and live together...while military K9s stay in kennels when not working...different dynamics...and can cause Alpha dominant issues.

I don't know any stats, but seems to happen with Belgians more that Shepherds....just from what I have seen.

Last edited:
Back