Not Work Safe .

It's a bunch of woke f*ggots basically shitting on the Olympics and traditional French culture. The Spanish Inquisition needs to be dug from it's grave and have it cleanse Europe. That or a crusade to retake the West.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do bans and timeouts work? Does the recipient get notified? There were times I checked in to see a screen telling me to check back later. Was I being put in the corner and not knowing it or the site was really under maintenance?

As for the Olympics, I had a suspicion that it would become political so I avoided watching anything to do with. I hate being right sometimes but idiots ruin nice things.

How do bans and timeouts work? Does the recipient get notified? There were times I checked in to see a screen telling me to check back later. Was I being put in the corner and not knowing it or the site was really under maintenance?

No, it is under maintenance at that point.

Bans and timeouts are done under the staff portal, it is pretty well automated. A couple "tool-tree" clicks and vacations happen.

Or, bless your heart
My favorite line lately it's been a tongue in cheek "Thank you for your service" that the recipient then acts confused because they said that they never served.

Mission accomplished for blessing their hearts in an under the radar fashion.

The online version is thanking them for their internet service.

They were making fun of the last supper painting. I’d love to see them make fun of Mohammed.
Idk man, I don't remember The Last Supper having a blue guy served up on a giant platter.

I got that it was a nod to a Bacchanalia when I first saw it, but I also saw the whole thing, not just an image of it.

1000004202.jpg

Last edited:
Wait until they read about clownfish biology and Nemo's new mom.

igif3e248gfd1.png

Back