Not Work Safe .

Funny thing about that last/bottom Pic, it's from my AO, Philly, Kensington section under the El.

@policemedic knows that area well, also. A wholesome family area full of hope.

Actually, besides Maria's aunt/cousin, it's full of some good people stuck/surrounded by scallywag zombies dipping in heroin, drug trade, homicide, prostitution and general fuckery.

Funny thing about that last/bottom Pic, it's from my AO, Philly, Kensington section under the El.

@policemedic knows that area well, also. A wholesome family area full of hope.

Actually, besides Maria's aunt/cousin, it's full of some good people stuck/surrounded by scallywag zombies dipping in heroin, drug trade, homicide, prostitution and general fuckery.
Ya, most of my family is from the Chester County area of PA and every once in a blue moon we go to Philly. But that spot? Ya, we avoid that area like the plague lol. The closest we get to it is China town (amazing food), but we really don't have any reason to go north of that.

Sad af tho, especially for the people that lived there before it went to hell and are now stuck with it.

Ya, most of my family is from the Chester County area of PA and every once in a blue moon we go to Philly. But that spot? Ya, we avoid that area like the plague lol. The closest we get to it is China town (amazing food), but we really don't have any reason to go north of that.

Sad af tho, especially for the people that lived there before it went to hell and are now stuck with it.

Where at in Chester County? Nice country out there. Wife and I are in lower Bucks County.

Where at in Chester County? Nice country out there. Wife and I are in lower Bucks County.
Oh nice! I've never actually been there, what are the main attractions (Brewery's, museums, etc.)???

My family currently lives in the Kennet Square area, but my moms side of the family originated in West Chester and my dads came from Downingtown (or the inverse, I can never remember). Either way, Pennsylvania Dutch roots through and through 8-)

Oh nice! I've never actually been there, what are the main attractions (Brewery's, museums, etc.)???

My family currently lives in the Kennet Square area, but my moms side of the family originated in West Chester and my dads came from Downingtown (or the inverse, I can never remember). Either way, Pennsylvania Dutch roots through and through 8-)

West Chester is nice, my niece goes to the university there.

Lower Bucks is less than 10 miles from Philly, so, all of the typical Philly places. We are in Bristol Boro, up the street is pennsbury manor, not far is Washington's Crossing, we have numerous breweries around here, most are smaller.

If you ever make it back up here, not sure where you're at, we'll link up.

West Chester is nice, my niece goes to the university there.

Lower Bucks is less than 10 miles from Philly, so, all of the typical Philly places. We are in Bristol Boro, up the street is pennsbury manor, not far is Washington's Crossing, we have numerous breweries around here, most are smaller.

If you ever make it back up here, not sure where you're at, we'll link up.
Sounds good, I'm always down to see new stuff :D

Back