Not Work Safe .

So on the Havok Journal's Instagram page, over the past couple of days we posted two politically-neutral stories that involved some of the Vance and Walz controversies. But you actually had to READ the stories to see that they were objective. If you just reacted to the photo and the headline, you missed the plot.

Predictably, MANY people missed the plot. :rolleyes:

View attachment 45538
Is that a green beret crest???

Is that a green beret crest???

It is, word is it was given to him by 1st Grp guys. To my knowledge he has never claimed to be SF.

I got a Navy special warfare medicine ballcap with the Raider logo in a 'swag bag' from the guys at the Naval Special Operations Medical Institute (really, about 5 offices) at Ft. Bragg. I wear it from time to time. Rarely but a couple times I have been asked if I was a Raider, so of course I say yes, then follow it up with "but my record is classified." Not really. I just say no, given to me by some work friends.

It is, word is it was given to him by 1st Grp guys. To my knowledge he has never claimed to be SF.

I got a Navy special warfare medicine ballcap with the Raider logo in a 'swag bag' from the guys at the Naval Special Operations Medical Institute (really, about 5 offices) at Ft. Bragg. I wear it from time to time. Rarely but a couple times I have been asked if I was a Raider, so of course I say yes, then follow it up with "but my record is classified." Not really. I just say no, given to me by some work friends.
At Land Warrior Expo at Hohenfels we were voluntold to go to (2004 or 2005 I think), SF table of what I think was SF recruiters, were giving us sippee travel mugs with the SF emblem on it along with their cards.

That was a fun time. Not for the cups though. There were some MP's voluntold to go there too and one was an attractive female who volunteered to be tased (it was brand new at the time). She got excited, like nipples ready to rip through her T excited. Then asked to get it again. She wouldn't stop talking about it and then wondered if she could get her husband to find one for some fun with her later.

That was a fun time. Not for the cups though. There were some MP's voluntold to go there too and one was an attractive female who volunteered to be tased (it was brand new at the time). She got excited, like nipples ready to rip through her T excited. Then asked to get it again. She wouldn't stop talking about it and then wondered if she could get her husband to find one for some fun with her later.

Damnnnn. Crazy freak. Do you have her number? Asking for a friend.

Damnnnn. Crazy freak. Do you have her number? Asking for a friend.
I don't know why, but Germany brought out the freaks in people.

I remember arriving before the wife so after I improcessed and got to my unit the first weekend in housing I was bored because I was alone and no friends. So I went to the club. One of our guys was there with his wife. She hopped on my lap and he's smiling. I was like wait, what??? Uh-uh, nope. Told the wife, she flew up the next day day instead of next month. She was ready to fight this girl, LMAO.

We heard the story of one of our Rear Detachment's having CQ and found an unsecured door in the barracks and walked in on a female PV2 replacement using a strap-on on a male E4. This was while we were in Iraq.

My platoon dad had me go with him this one time after we came back from Iraq in 04 and had me be his NCO witness on the female floor to inspect their rooms for the ones that was in our platoon. We found out which female it was that was doing the pitching by accident, she forgot to hide it. I had sooooo many questions LMAO but don't ask, don't tell was still in action.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but Germany brought out the freaks in people.

I remember arriving before the wife so after I misprocessed and got to my unit the first weekend in housing I was bored because I was alone and no friends. So I went to the club. One of our guys was there with his wife. She hopped on my lap and he's smiling. I was like wait, what??? Uh-uh, nope. Told the wife, she flew up the next day day instead of next month. She was ready to fight this girl, LMAO.

We heard the story of one of our Rear Detachment's having CQ and found an unsecured door in the barracks and walked in on a female PV2 replacement using a strap-on on a male E4. This was while we were in Iraq.

My platoon dad had me go with him this one time after we came back from Iraq in 04 and had me be his NCO witness on the female floor to inspect their rooms for the ones that was in our platoon. We found out which female it was that was doing the pitching by accident, she forgot to hide it. I had sooooo many questions LMAO but don't ask, don't tell was still in action.

That's just nuts, bro. I spent almost all of my enlisted time with dudes only, a little bit of time in a mixed unit (supply/logistics) so I was away from some of the drama excluding the weird young E-something married to a stripper or some swingers or weird barracks antics.

I do have a few gnarly tales from after getting my commission regarding some navy nurses.

I wonder which side of the American political spectrum would be the most likely to turn US citizens over to the British authorities for punishment under draconian misinformation laws...
...maybe the side that has a VP candidate that has came right out and said that free speech should be limited if he considers it to be "misinformation"
...and that you should face consequences for spreading misinformation

Ok - its democrats - I'm talking about democrats
Democrats will sell you down the river to the EU for trying to exercise your free speech.

That's just nuts, bro. I spent almost all of my enlisted time with dudes only, a little bit of time in a mixed unit (supply/logistics) so I was away from some of the drama excluding the weird young E-something married to a stripper or some swingers or weird barracks antics.

I do have a few gnarly tales from after getting my commission regarding some navy nurses.
I was in both combat and combat support units because of my MOS. When they found out that I used to be them, I was babysat less and used even more and sometimes even beyond my current MOS.

It's definitely night and day between C and CS/CSS units. Being flashed by a glorious set of titties from one of the drunk girls when I was doing my checks for Bn SD, beats having to be forced to deal with a bunch of drunk naked riflemen doing the same duties as BN SD that were playing kickball in the courtyard. Eye. Bleach.

So on the Havok Journal's Instagram page, over the past couple of days we posted two politically-neutral stories that involved some of the Vance and Walz controversies. But you actually had to READ the stories to see that they were objective. If you just reacted to the photo and the headline, you missed the plot.

Predictably, MANY people missed the plot. :rolleyes:

View attachment 45538
Is that Beta O'Rourke next to him?

Dude is getting the Brian Williams meme treatment, LMAO.

Williams:
10919320_1408890989406497_355403577_n.jpg

Walz:
455319250_10169521767950230_7369723391740838833_n.jpg

Back