Not Work Safe .

:ROFLMAO:

screaming homer simpson GIF
homer simpson episode 20 GIF

I was part of a drop zone detail to recover the air pallets and load them on a lowboy with my 10k back in '00 I think it was. The area in East Range where PLDC, DOL, and Air Assault school has a drop zone that we weren't told was also part of the land nav course with pickets as points. This was in Oahu near both Schofield and Wheeler. So I pointed it out and asked if I should remove them with my 10K, and was given the go ahead. Minutes later several C130's dropped a Bn down.

I cannot believe they gave the go ahead to drop on a field with still pickets in them, lol.

Oh yeah, now I remember everything. They dropped one of the pallets with all of their MRE's for their field problem down into one of the ravines. From the Bn commander on down into the deep we formed a line and got it all back up and had a wrecker brought in to recover the pallet.

It was only supposed to be me and my guy to ground guide me from supply company for the forklift, and an M870 for my 10k along with an M872 for the pallets being recovered from our transport company. Had to get our maintenance company to come out and recover the pallets so we could get them on the lowboy, heh. Was out there all day from what was supposed to be a few hours.

Last edited:
Back