Not Work Safe .

4 killed when stands collapse during bullfight in Colombia

Watch the video. What could go wrong. Stands made of wood, corrugated tin and thousands of pounds of people.

Watch the bull in the middle. Just walking around like no care in the world. If I were the bull, I'd be goring the absolute fuck out of people. Lol.

Edit: looks like the bull has been shanked a few times.

Last edited:
4 killed when stands collapse during bullfight in Colombia

Watch the video. What could go wrong. Stands made of wood, corrugated tin and thousands of pounds of people.

Watch the bull in the middle. Just walking around like no care in the world. If I were the bull, I'd be goring the absolute fuck out of people. Lol.

Edit: looks like the bull has been shanked a few times.
:-o I saw sturdier-looking stands in the opening episodes of the Spartacus series.

I had no idea either, but then I learned that it's commemorative rather than an official ribbon (and hence nowhere on my DD214).

If it were official, though, I'd be disappointed if we didn't get another Good Cookie-style rant from you. :sneaky:
Yeah, I think it's like the Cold War medal. Not authorized, still kind of cool.

I think I'd be OK with this one though if it were a real thing, unlike a lot of things I've been given awards for over the years, an honorable discharge is actually a worthy achievement. Plus it's something else to give a retiree / ETS-er at their "see you later" event.

Back