Not Work Safe .

Who’s eatin crayons now? Lol
I mean.... we already took y'alls tanks. :D

Why not the crayons too?

(I say this lovingly :-) )

Hey there, young man....you wanna jump out of planes and shoot the enemy?

View attachment 39735

"Mmmmm....I reckon..."

Just think of all the extra gear he can carry, then we can carry more stuff. We'll have so much more extra room for Rip-Its, Copenhagen, and those estrogen hormone kits the brass keeps freebasing like Afghan heroin! 8-)

Last edited:
50 on the ASVAB?? :-o That's nuts.
That can't be real. Right?
Isn’t 50 the usual cutoff for enlisted with a GED? I think it’s actually lower for high school
Grads.
Oh, it's real.

Fun fact! Pararescue (for the longest time) had the highest IQ/intelligence in career fields (includes intel and some other more "brainy" careers" *AND* the minimum ASVAB score possible to enlist (it used to be 43).

As of right now, the min score for AFSPECWAR is... 50.

"You need people smart enough to take in information, but dumb enough to try." - Michael Scott - Wayne Gretzky - Me

Oh, it's real.

Fun fact! Pararescue (for the longest time) had the highest IQ/intelligence in career fields (includes intel and some other more "brainy" careers" *AND* the minimum ASVAB score possible to enlist (it used to be 43).

As of right now, the min score for AFSPECWAR is... 50.

"You need people smart enough to take in information, but dumb enough to try." - Michael Scott - Wayne Gretzky - Me
Regiment and SF coming in strong with the 110 GT score!

1995, Sicily DZ (Bragg), night, batt mass tac, full load, I "walked" away with a distal tib/fib fracture with 5 ruptured ankle ligaments and a TBI/concussion, though, the term TBI was not used then.

Surgical repair, option to med drop or stay. I stayed, till 99.

No standards, low IQ, and war machines. What could go wrong?
I seriously think we have bigger problems. Between mentally ill individuals swapping genders in leadership roles, corrupt leadership at the highest echelons, and the systemic destruction of cultural norms... yeah. The Army didn't make this decision in a vacuum, a chain of events led to this. Other branches are sharing similar circumstances.

Since this is a meme thread and picture is worth a thousand words.
1656171907633.png

Back