Not Work Safe .

Just want to give a shout out to @Marauder06 who took time out of his busy day to acquire and mail me a CD copy of Nickelback's Greatest Hits Vol. 1.

But now I have his address...

200w.gif

Truth in lending - I recently squired a "USASOC" rubber-duckie because it was...
...free
I like free shit - so what

Anyway - my wife told me I should give it to my kid "for his Jeep" - I didn-t understand why - but sure - so I gave it to him when we went to visit.
He is a Georgia Bulldog Fan - his Jeep is Black - the rubber-duckie was black and red - so I figured 'why not'

That's when I learned about this "ducking" of Jeeps trend.
My kid had 3 or 4 ducks on his dash board that had been left on his Jeep.

Ducking is weird.

The only reason I even have e few is because Roger Wang, Duck Actual of Forward Controls Design, sent me some when I left in the comments to send me something stupid or I'll put Strike Industries red parts on his lower receiver and upper receiver.

So he did.

I also got roasted (not rubber ducky related) by esstac as well, but I earned that one by saying real chili has no beans and 45>9mm.

I got my package and my kiwi pouches were all buried inside of empty 9x19 cases and kidney beans for "package protection" lol.

Last edited:
Truth in lending - I recently squired a "USASOC" rubber-duckie because it was...
...free
I like free shit - so what

Anyway - my wife told me I should give it to my kid "for his Jeep" - I didn-t understand why - but sure - so I gave it to him when we went to visit.
He is a Georgia Bulldog Fan - his Jeep is Black - the rubber-duckie was black and red - so I figured 'why not'

That's when I learned about this "ducking" of Jeeps trend.
My kid had 3 or 4 ducks on his dash board that had been left on his Jeep.

Ducking is weird.
Had a "lady" Vet, park her jeep beside my truck in the fair parking lot. She was wider than she was short, barely seeing over the steering wheel and the whole dash covered in rainbow ducks. It's a fucking hazard.

Just want to give a shout out to @Marauder06 who took time out of his busy day to acquire and mail me a CD copy of Nickelback's Greatest Hits Vol. 1.

But now I have his address...
So what had happened wuz...

I was in a Wal-Mart in New Hampshire getting some last-minute supplies for my older daughter before she started school. The night before, my youngest daughter, who is waaaay into Taylor Swift, remarked that "Lover" was her least-favorite T-Swift album. Because none of her work is bad, apparently, there are just... degrees of good. Or something. So when I was walking through the electronics section, what did I see? The Lover album. The Lover **Deluxe** album. So yeah, I'm definitely getting that for my daughter. I made a big presentation out of giving it to her when I got out of the store, "this is something I know you've always wanted but could never get," etc. I noticed that Lover wasn't so "least-favorite" that I didn't have to listen to it THE ENTIRE WAY back home. But I digress.

Anyway, I as I was pulling the Lover Deluxe album off the rack, what was beside it, as if by fate? Yes, boys and girls, a collection of AWP's favorite all-time songs. So that had to go into the cart as well. I may or may not have giggled a little of the thought of his face when he opened the box:

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Back