Not Work Safe .

South Korea’s culture commitment to fitness is wild. I mean, yeah I’ll do dips while taking care of business at the urinal in your main international airport if you want me to, but I think we all know how things going to end up… ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2775.jpeg
    IMG_2775.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I always allow children to read the . thread. It’s like a masters degree in perversion. There, there, wasn’t that interesting? Now go tell all your friends.

I let a neighbor's 12 YO read the DOT thread. 6 months later 4 women on the block are pregnant, most "non-Caucasians" have "agriculture" listed as their occupation on LinkedIn, and our HOA decreed we have to own a Harley or pre-1970 Camaro.

My '67 Camaro is fire engine red and I'm quietly helping a family from two blocks over travel to Tampa.

I let a neighbor's 12 YO read the DOT thread. 6 months later 4 women on the block are pregnant, most "non-Caucasians" have "agriculture" listed as their occupation on LinkedIn, and our HOA decreed we have to own a Harley or pre-1970 Camaro.

My '67 Camaro is fire engine red and I'm quietly helping a family from two blocks over travel to Tampa.

Wow. That was Box quality. Golf claps.

Pretty cool tho
I'm old school and think young people need to step away from tech and stop having things delivered on a platter. Get the fuck out and be around other people. Take a walk to the cafeteria or restaurant. Share a meal and learn some time management and social skills. But, yeah its cool and has its place.

My Alma Mater, Miami (OH) University is using robots to deliver meals to student dorms. They're everywhere and you have to watch out for them.

View attachment 45741

These are all over Tempe and ASU, going back to before the pandemic. I saw them around in Dallas too. Very annoying. People are lazy as hell, these things need not exist.

I can see it's viability for the handicapped, injured, sick, etc. But I also think that only those should be getting this service and not for all.

Ya I know, Quartermaster man bad an all that jazz.

I can see it's viability for the handicapped, injured, sick, etc. But I also think that only those should be getting this service and not for all.

Ya I know, Quartermaster man bad an all that jazz.

These are all over Tempe and ASU, going back to before the pandemic. I saw them around in Dallas too. Very annoying. People are lazy as hell, these things need not exist.

Lets face it. Americans are lazy and fat. 42% are obese. Things like this contribute, but people have to take responsibility. Get off the iPhone, get out and walk. Thinking deeper, socially, about the subject, I remember how the shopping malls helped form me as a teenager. I had a lot of fun there. We had three malls within 10 miles. Its here I shopped, ate, made friends, met girls, and got exercise. As a latchkey kid, I had to develop social skills. A lot of young men now struggle with lonliness and relationships because they never venture out of their room or house. I personally know several young, single men who've shared this with me. Its become the norm to live life via online and makes it hard to meet girls and friends.

Lets face it. Americans are lazy and fat. 42% are obese. Things like this contribute, but people have to take responsibility. Get off the iPhone, get out and walk. Thinking deeper, socially, about the subject, I remember how the shopping malls helped form me as a teenager. I had a lot of fun there. We had three malls within 10 miles. Its here I shopped, ate, made friends, met girls, and got exercise. As a latchkey kid, I had to develop social skills. A lot of young men now struggle with lonliness and relationships because they never venture out of their room or house. I personally know several young, single men who've shared this with me. Its become the norm to live life via online and makes it hard to meet girls and friends.
Among some of the other things I learned that was positive in the Army, I learned how to come out of my shell as an introvert.

Back