Not Work Safe .

Something tells me that this one is gonna come close to hitting the MEL.

Never ceases to amaze me, the shear strength a loco has. I grew up in Philly, not far from a Conrail yard, my pops was a train buff.

Where wife/I live now, industrial town, CSX is always through here, those diesel/electric engines are awesome.

Like I told you before, Mijo...Latina's like the knife work. You scorn la novia, la esposa...they will carve you up like the Christmas turkey. Always treat her like a Queen and then you protect your heuvos.

I had a Latina girlfriend 1993-95...broke up with her and she came through the screen window of my bedroom at 0300 with a serrated breadknife. I tried to call the cops but she ripped the phone out of the wall and jumped on my back. Luckily I am here today to give you my advice. :ROFLMAO:

Like I told you before, Mijo...Latina's like the knife work. You scorn la novia, la esposa...they will carve you up like the Christmas turkey. Always treat her like a Queen and then you protect your heuvos.

I had a Latina girlfriend 1993-95...broke up with her and she came through the screen window of my bedroom at 0300 with a serrated breadknife. I tried to call the cops but she ripped the phone out of the wall and jumped on my back. Luckily I am here today to give you my advice. :ROFLMAO:

Jesus Christ!

Back