Not Work Safe .

You just got Veep-splained!

What an embarrassment. I used to believe, and I'm serious, that Biden wouldn't last two years before they forced him out so Harris could cement her place for a run in 2024. Now? Now I think the Dem. party's plan is...there is no plan. "No Trump" is the plan maybe. They lack leadership (like the Republicans are in much better shape these days...), but damn. Democrats have to know they've put a dementia patient and a babbling-assed moron in the White House. #3 in line is... a vodka-soaked Nancy Pelosi? This is peak Democrat in America right now?

Prior to that we had Trump, so vanilla he makes vanilla look spicy Pence, and whatever the fuck he is McConnell?

This is our A game? This is America's best? See you down in Arizona Bay.
I still think he leaves next January. She isn't smart enough to know her Political career is over. She'll run for the Dem nomination, and get trounced (again).
I am more concerned with the November to January time frame as the Dems could go scorched earth if the lose the Senate.

First we have guys adding weights to fish, now we have a chess cheating scandal. While juicy in its own right, one of the potential mechanisms used to cheat is Shadowspear worthy.

Chess world rocked by rumours of anal beads and artificial intelligence

Chess enthusiasts online have since gone on to speculate that Niemann may have been cheating with computer assistance and anal beads.

Let's say the guy used wireless anal beads, IF that's the case I'm surprised this forum doesn't have at least 2 or 3 grandmasters.

Back