Not Work Safe .

I’m guessing we both saw the recent video…F her, that dude was not doing anything wrong.

”They” prance around the free weight area dressed pretty much like the meme above, and then all but cry ‘rape’ if they happen to see you catching a glance via a mirror or by simple distraction.

It’s S like this that caused me to quit LifeTime, buy a Peloton and set of weights, and call it a day.

I went to the same gym for years; it had three areas: cardio with a variety of machines, weight machines, and a free weight area that serious lifters tended to use. They had rooms, too, for classes, but beside the point.

Over the years the clientele changed from serious lifters and people, men and women, serious about exercise and working out, to the casual exerciser: lift a light weight 10 times, set it down, sit on bench, look at phone for 2 minutes, take selfie, repeat. The clothes the women were wearing became tighter, clingier, and shorter. I left the gym, bought some stuff, work out at home. I miss some of the things in the gym because I do not have the money to buy those things, but by and large I get a better exercise experience at home.

I’m guessing we both saw the recent video…F her, that dude was not doing anything wrong.

”They” prance around the free weight area dressed pretty much like the meme above, and then all but cry ‘rape’ if they happen to see you catching a glance via a mirror or by simple distraction.

It’s S like this that caused me to quit LifeTime, buy a Peloton and set of weights, and call it a day.
A good commercial gym alternative I like is Gold's. Membership fee is generally reasonable, the atmosphere encourages the heavy lifting you associate with traditional gyms, no 'lunk alarm' BS , etc. Some also have separate areas for women only to train, too, though the women coming to create viral 'problem' videos about men in gyms probably wouldn't find those sections quite as useful. ;-)

She did get called out, and made an “apology” but then tried to deflect it saying she was sexually assaulted so she just has lingering trauma and doubts

Lol. Serious, right!

Fucking CIF. I recall outprocessing CIF, an employee sliced his hand, I helped him out, bandaged him up. He was grateful, said if I need any favors, find him. Turned my shit in on first round.

Went back to aid station, told story, PS gave me old shit to trade in plus some GI first aid kits for them, traded a shit load of old stuff for new, including a new woobie i still have to this day. Lol.

t5uglwfrxefa1.jpg

Back