Not Work Safe .

325772538_719679982921784_7414566042432550954_n.jpg

We’ve all seen this meme:

View attachment 41424

His name was Sgt. Justin Monk and he was an 0311 from 2003 to 2007. For the past 4 years he’s been fighting PPTID cancer. On the 15th, he sadly lost the battle.

First, I am very sorry to hear that. I am particularly sensitive to this subject. One man's loss diminishes me....

Second, nursing school be like that: we had, what, 70? 75? Three dudes, two of us were mil/former mil.

We’ve all seen this meme:

View attachment 41424

His name was Sgt. Justin Monk and he was an 0311 from 2003 to 2007. For the past 4 years he’s been fighting PPTID cancer. On the 15th, he sadly lost the battle.
This affects all of us, me very deeply given my experiences.
Let him not be forgotten👍

My son’s Little League coach called soccer players “Grass Fairies.”

When my son played college ball he and some other athletes from some of the university’s other teams were ask to appear in a video supporting LGBT rights. He refused. He said, that’s not me, get somebody else. And he was the captain of UMass Lowell’s Division One baseball team.

This guy has been crucified in social media, but his jersey sold out at the NHL shop. The people bitching about him are in the minority.

First, I am very sorry to hear that. I am particularly sensitive to this subject. One man's loss diminishes me....

Second, nursing school be like that: we had, what, 70? 75? Three dudes, two of us were mil/former mil.

Current nursing student and my face looks just like this dude's during lab and lecture.

RIP

Back