6.8 REM SPC

I

irnbndr

Anyone have any experience with this caliber?

I just built a new upper.

Rock River receiver
20" Wilson super match barrel
Leupold Mark IV (4.5-14 x 40)

Attachments

• 6.8  SPC.jpg
    6.8 SPC.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 65
Yes,

I built one for my friend, all my parts came from model1sales.com

The only prob we had initially was feeding with a standard magazine (that was supposed to fit) my bud bought the specific mags and has had no problems since.

The ammo is a little steep for the most part, but who the hell knows where the price will go.. Down with more folks getting them, or Up cuz everything else is...

My next M4 is going to be a 7.62x39.. I can still get that ammo fairly cheap, and I know more about that round then the 6.8

Did you get the recent Shotgun News? Has a great article on the 6.8 'Creedmoor'.. a promising round

Yes,

I built one for my friend, all my parts came from model1sales.com

The only prob we had initially was feeding with a standard magazine (that was supposed to fit) my bud bought the specific mags and has had no problems since.

The ammo is a little steep for the most part, but who the hell knows where the price will go.. Down with more folks getting them, or Up cuz everything else is...

My next M4 is going to be a 7.62x39.. I can still get that ammo fairly cheap, and I know more about that round then the 6.8

Did you get the recent Shotgun News? Has a great article on the 6.8 'Creedmoor'.. a promising round

No I haven't seen it.

Did you do any ballistics tests on it?

You need a LaRue Tactical SPR mount for that glass...........:)

Yes I dooo!

That is the next purchase. F'n things are spendy! I need the extra eye relief and the rings that I had for the scope are a little low. But it still drives tacks, for now.

You need a LaRue Tactical SPR mount for that glass...........:)

With the Leupold Mark IV would you go with the SPR-E or the standard SPR mount? SPR-E extends the eye relief even further, as I am sure you are aware. Can't decide!

Damn yanks, takes you 60 years to catch up and then you make things pricey, WTF?

Damn yanks, takes you 60 years to catch up and then you make things pricey, WTF?

60 years? That's a little drastic.
40 at the most!
Making things expensive is the capatalist way! Somebody has to get rich off of poor pukes like us!

With the Leupold Mark IV would you go with the SPR-E or the standard SPR mount? SPR-E extends the eye relief even further, as I am sure you are aware. Can't decide!

I would go with the SPR-E, based on where your scope is sitting in the photo.

What reticle does the Leupold have?

Chad

I would go with the SPR-E, based on where your scope is sitting in the photo.

What reticle does the Leupold have?

Chad

That's what I was thinking too. It has the Mildot reticle. I get alot of shadowing from it now.

Anyone have any experience with this caliber?

I just built a new upper.

Rock River receiver
20" Wilson super match barrel
Leupold Mark IV (4.5-14 x 40)

Is this a Bushmaster AR-15? Nice looking rifle.

Dont have too much experience with other weapons than those i use myself lol

Oh man im such a gun noob in comparison to you guys...

That doesnt explain anything lol

So it`s a weapon manufactured by a firm called Rock River Arms?

Back