Admitting rules

Anywhere in Philly sucks. My last ER visit was a 12 hour wait. People were ordering Chinese food and having it delivered to the waiting room.

We need more urgent care centers in this city. They are all, as you can guess, in North Philly. :mad: I felt especialy bad for an elderly woman who had a broken bone and had been sitting there for 5 hours.

I feel your pain. I get called by the public when they are pissed off and want to go to a different E.D.

F.M.

Man, I should have done medicine, this is such a hoot.

I love medicine. I have loved it since I got my start in the Army. With that being said. It sucks. People think that the E.D.'s are their primary M.D.'s and abuse 911 for a taxi ride only some poor soul needs an ambulance and has to wait an extra 10 minutes bacause some suckhole that is not educated on the 911 system called for menstral pains. Other that that, I love it. :confused:

F.M.

Ahh... philly ER's and Chinese food! You knew the wait was good when you'd order Chinese food and the delivery guy would drop off food in the ER waiting room before making his way into the actual ER to deliver my food!

Ahh... philly ER's and Chinese food! You knew the wait was good when you'd order Chinese food and the delivery guy would drop off food in the ER waiting room before making his way into the actual ER to deliver my food!

There was a Chinese joint across from Temple (where I did my E.D.) time on Germantown and Ontario. Really good Gen. Tso's and cheesesteaks. Lots of bullet holes also. Good place. 5 stars in most eyes I think. They stayed open until 05:00 also which makes good for the late night after watching the strippers leave Broad Street Eddies down the block.:D

F.M.

Back