All Things MMA, Judo, Sumo

@Sendero man I totally agree with you on the Maia fight, but I am schoolgirl excited about Lawler/Cerrone.

I had a long standing joke with my friends I grew up with- we used to joke about 2 2x4's, placed shoulder width apart, with a pair of boots facing each other nailed to the 2x4's. To avoid all this "run/grapple/juke" nonsense when dudes had a disagreement, we would say "Screw it put those boys in the boots." The intent was to just have 2 dudes stand and bang until one dude went to sleep. Rock em Socke em Robots but for humans.

If there were ever 2 guys in the UFC that are 100% gonna act like they are in those boots and just swing, its Cerrone/Lawler, honorable mention to Diego Sanchez, cause that guy is insane.

@Sendero man I totally agree with you on the Maia fight, but I am schoolgirl excited about Lawler/Cerrone.

I had a long standing joke with my friends I grew up with- we used to joke about 2 2x4's, placed shoulder width apart, with a pair of boots facing each other nailed to the 2x4's. To avoid all this "run/grapple/juke" nonsense when dudes had a disagreement, we would say "Screw it put those boys in the boots." The intent was to just have 2 dudes stand and bang until one dude went to sleep. Rock em Socke em Robots but for humans.

If there were ever 2 guys in the UFC that are 100% gonna act like they are in those boots and just swing, its Cerrone/Lawler, honorable mention to Diego Sanchez, cause that guy is insane.
Diaz bros are in there too. Don't forget Big Country and Hunto.

@Sendero

So yeah...that was a big omission on my part. I thought someone was going to die in the Lawler vs Mcdonald fight. When Lawler spit blood on the floor at the end of the 4th round as he and Rory stared each other down. Chills.

I think Cerrone might have an edge with kicks, but Lawler is a scary man.

Ricardo Lamas and Jason Knight just put on a SHOW. The prelims have been good- more finishes than not, good reffing, overall so far so good.

10 minutes till the switch to PPV!

Is Jones at a disadvantage by being so much taller and having to punch "down"?

NOW, Jones is the champ.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if he was the same. This fight was going down as something amazing...an amazing finish.

Joe Rogan, cmon man, the only thing Jones has gone through is shit he did to himself.

Now, please don't pop on your B Sample!!!

Back