Am I being detained?

Frank S.

L'homme qui rit
The aggressor should be kicked out of the campus and face criminal charges in addition to be made to stand on a street corner with a sign that says "I am a dumbass"

Keep your fucking hands to yourself. It burns my ass when people like that think you can just grab someone.

Good thing she wasn't wearing a cop/security uniform!

Graham_Chapman_Portrait.png

Keep your fucking hands to yourself. It burns my ass when people like that think you can just grab someone.

Agreed. And that she had the stones to say towards the end, "do not put your hands on me".
Kudos to the guy for standing his ground and removing himself from the situation.

That reporter who tried to talk to Trump wasn't treated this badly and filed charges for assault! It's ok because the guy is white. I bet someone in his family is a cop, others are Republicans, etc.

She would have only grabbed me once! After that, she would have known my intentions towards being left alone and her keeping her mouth closed.

The fact that she felt she could grab him and try to impose her will on him with impunity over a hairstyle is why we as a country are in trouble.

Rachel Dolezal gets a pass? This is 20 types of hypocrite bullshit.

"Equality"....people want to talk about "equality"....

Yo girl. I needed a trigger warning explicitly stating that a violent altercation between two individuals of two different races would be occurring so that I could decide whether or not I could emotionally handle this situation and find my safe space. I'm so triggered!

That girl is a giant bitch.

Could you imagine the assault charge he'd take? Prosecutors would go for third-degree manslaughter over a busted lip in this case.

In this SJA and PC world yeah. If you defend yourself from attack you go down also?

#bullshit:rolleyes:

What do you call it?

Don't put your hands on me. Simple
You live your life by the code that if a woman puts her hands on you, she is attacking you? I tend to live by the code that I have enough self awareness to know when a woman is attacking me vs when she is doing something else.

Not directing this at @TLDR20 but if you would hit a guy for laying hands on you, but not a woman....equality fail.

Our country wants the illusion of equality, but it damn sure doesn't want equality.

Back